News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish - Friday, March 6, 2009 Official Roll Call Thread

Started by rowjimmy, October 22, 2008, 10:16:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McGrupp

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 23, 2008, 10:22:04 PM
Seeing as it's not my name... No I don't like to be called jimmy.

Can i call you RJ?   :wink:
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

rowjimmy

Quote from: McGrupp on October 24, 2008, 01:30:59 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on October 23, 2008, 10:22:04 PM
Seeing as it's not my name... No I don't like to be called jimmy.

Can i call you RJ?   :wink:

As stated previously:
Quote from: rowjimmy on July 21, 2008, 07:47:50 PM

My name is rowjimmy.
or 'rj'
or 'row'
or 'he who hath accumulated more posts than jeebus and goeth by the name of rowjimmy' if you aren't into the whole brevity thing.

Ri©h

Quote from: mikerobe on October 22, 2008, 08:14:43 PM
Can't wait for the vibe the second they walk on stage.  I'll be there.

That "vibe" will be indescribable.  Seriously, I'm a bit jealous. Which is why I'm hoping for at least a theater broadcast.

tet

the sound was deafening on 12/31/02, so i can sort of imagine what this will sound like...  i was UNDERNEATH the speaker stack and i couldn't tell for 30 seconds what song they started.  it really was THAT loud.
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

birdman

Tet speaks the truth. That was pretty unbelievable.
I somehow doubt it will be as loud as MSG on 12/31/02, but it will be deafening none the less.
Paug FTMFW!

Caravan2001

Before the show the crowd noise OUTSIDE of MSG that night was louder than the crowd inside at a lot of shows I've been too...It was so sick....I was hoarse by the time Piper started to pick up steam.  The pause during Divided Sky was NUTS, people were screaming until their eyes popped out.  Listening to that part on the FOB source on a killer system is off the chains....

phil

scored tickets yesterday for $140 a pop for fri. and sat. :-D

got me in the mood to 'paug once again
it's good to be back
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

sophist

welcome back, and we look forward to seeing you at the meet and greet.
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

phg

It still hasn't really sunk in yet that this is happening.

Could it still somehow be a prank??   :-D

McGrupp

Quote from: phil on October 29, 2008, 03:37:18 PM

it's good to be back

Hell yeah dude!

I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

phil

Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

tet

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

OlfactoryHue

"What do you think you are, for Chrissake, crazy or somethin'? Well you're not! You're not! You're no crazier than the average asshole out walkin' around on the streets and that's it." Randle Patrick McMurphy

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: phil on October 29, 2008, 03:37:18 PM

it's good to be back

congratulations!!! Wwhere did you find your tickets?  $140 seems pretty cheap compared to the other broker prices I've been seeing
Bring in the dude!

McGrupp

Quote from: phil on October 30, 2008, 10:36:19 AM
so what all did i miss?

Nerfin.
Phish came back.
The people of Morrison, CO started a riot because we started talking about Phish playing at Red Rocks this summer. I heard it was pretty ugly. SWAT team and shit.