News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

As It Unfolds...

Started by nab, November 04, 2008, 07:23:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

ahead by > 10,000!!! (in VA)

thechad

"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

rowjimmy

mattstick

Congrats guys - this is amazing to watch.

Undermind

Quote from: mattstick on November 04, 2008, 10:17:20 PM

Congrats guys - this is amazing to watch.

The Crowd at Grant Park reminds me of Limestone for some reason!
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

rowjimmy

alcoholandcoffeebeans reports that Grant Park is "insaneness!"

She's there representing for us.

sls.stormyrider

must be a blast -

temporary threadjack (sort of) - was in Quebec since Saturday, it was kinda cool in that there was a definite pro-Obama buzz there, both in the press and involving the people we spoke with and overheard. Spoke with a few locals (and transplanted Frenchman) over a drink last night, they were definitely hopeful for an Obama win. They see it as a more positive, cooperative face on the American gov't in world relations. It was all in line with what we thought, but it was cool to get (another, besides Mattstick and GBLs) perspective from a non -US citizen.

threadjack over. can't wait for the big party in Chi-town
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Caravan2001

My buddy who works at the New York Times says that the NYT is going to call it for Obama in 10 Minutes!

mattstick

Yup, as soon as the polls close in California it's over.

Minutes away...

Guyute

VA just went Obama, add in CA and it is done.
Good decisions come from experience;
Experience comes from bad decisions.

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

rowjimmy

danje

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

birdman

Hopefully the fall of western civilization is over.
I love this country.
:beers: :beers: :beers:
Paug FTMFW!