News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

XM/Sirius news

Started by whyweigh5.0, November 11, 2008, 01:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

mistercharlie

Quote from: PIE-GUY on July 31, 2018, 12:03:35 PM
Oh man... bumping a thread started by ww5.0 makes me sad... miss that kid.

I was just thinking about Shawn the other day while I was looking at this awesome pic he took of Mike at The Greek. I had it printed on 11x17, then I framed it and hung it in the batcave. I played the third night of UIC '12 while I was framing and hanging it. I chose that show since it was the last time I saw him. I believe you were there too, Dave.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

emay

Quote from: mistercharlie on July 31, 2018, 06:38:26 PM

I was just thinking about Shawn the other day while I was looking at this awesome pic he took of Mike at The Greek. I had it printed on 11x17, then I framed it and hung it in the batcave. I played the third night of UIC '12 while I was framing and hanging it. I chose that show since it was the last time I saw him. I believe you were there too, Dave.

I remember that! UIC 11. Met him on the patio of the restaurant we all met up at. I think PG bought me a tequila shot before the show that night too! Think we all raged that upper page side section too.

mistercharlie

Quote from: emay on July 31, 2018, 06:43:57 PM

I remember that! UIC 11. Met him on the patio of the restaurant we all met up at. I think PG bought me a tequila shot before the show that night too! Think we all raged that upper page side section too.

You're right it was '11. And We definitely rocked Page side high that night.

I found the pic!

Quote from: tet on August 17, 2011, 09:00:42 PM
Quote from: GBL on August 17, 2011, 07:20:27 PM
Roggae should post his pic..

here ya go:

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mbw

Whoa you guys met Morrisey??

mistercharlie

Quote from: mbw on July 31, 2018, 08:22:29 PM
Whoa you guys met Morrisey??

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

WhatstheUse?

That UIC '11 run  was such a blast.

Also, this Sirius News is sweet! Will they be playing AUDs or just official releases?
Bring in the dude!

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mbw

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on July 31, 2018, 09:10:34 PM

Also, this Sirius News is sweet! Will they be playing AUDs or just official releases?

I would assume official.  They also said demos, studio tracks and  unreleased studio stuff.   :-o. Hope someone is recording the whole month.  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

ytowndan

Quote from: mbw on July 31, 2018, 11:55:01 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on July 31, 2018, 09:10:34 PM

I would assume official.  They also said demos, studio tracks and  unreleased studio stuff.   :-o. Hope someone is recording the whole month.  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

I really hope we get that Mercury outtake. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

kellerb

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

emay

Quote from: mistercharlie on July 31, 2018, 07:10:00 PM
Quote from: emay on July 31, 2018, 06:43:57 PM

You're right it was '11. And We definitely rocked Page side high that night.

I found the pic!

Quote from: tet on August 17, 2011, 09:00:42 PM
Quote from: GBL on August 17, 2011, 07:20:27 PM
Roggae should post his pic..

here ya go:

:rawk: :rawk:

emay

Trey interview is on sirius hes explaining his tone change from Tahoe > Gorge runs this summer.

gah

Don't know if this is common knowledge or what, but I just found out yesterday that you can grab the sirius app for your phone and listen for free without an account?! Did it last night, and it seems to work just fine. Just a heads up for those without.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.