News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish is practicing......

Started by WhatstheUse?, November 19, 2008, 10:17:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhishPhan

Quote from: phg on November 19, 2008, 10:49:30 PM
Quote from: GBL on November 19, 2008, 10:43:12 PM
do we really have to carry over threads from pt?

lame

that's always a debate, but this looks/seems pretty legit to me.  And if it is, its a very exciting pic!!

Yup, I sure wouldn't have found this picture for quite awhile if it wasn't posted.

blastoplast

Quote from: goodabouthood on November 19, 2008, 10:21:23 PM
bullshit pic from a bullshit board....jusrt like thi one....now one knows anything...you, tyeahm you who posted it...go fuck yourself.... ha ha ha......funny.s hit....

wasted!
If you listen too closely to the sound, you might miss the music.  -Jim Henson

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: GBL on November 19, 2008, 10:43:12 PM
do we really have to carry over threads from pt?

lame

True.

But is this not a significant piece of news in the phish world? I think there are people on this board who would be interested in this. It seems pretty legit to me

and I know there are people on this board that wouldn't have known otherwise.

I said from the start that the information was from another board, and I think this is extremely exciting news.
Bring in the dude!

phg

^I'm with ya, WhatstheUse, for the exact reasons you stated.

I brought it to a smaller board myself.  People are always going to have the PT stigma, but that's what board the pic was posted on, and its a big deal!

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: phg on November 19, 2008, 10:55:26 PM

I brought it to a smaller board myself.  People are always going to have the PT stigma, but that's what board the pic was posted on, and its a big deal!

Exactly. This seems like big info and hadn't been posted here yet.

BTW, phg - where in MN do you live? I grew up in Eden Prairie....
Bring in the dude!

GBL

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on November 19, 2008, 10:59:59 PM

lolz.. Go Eagles!
If this is love, I'm never going home..

PhishPhan

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on November 19, 2008, 10:59:59 PM

I lived in Eden Prairie for about 3 years. Right near the massive High School near Round Lake :D

jedifunk

funny i work in chanhassen right now... about a mile from the EP high school
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

WhatstheUse?

hahaha.....wow, what a small world.  I didn't realize there were so many MN folk here. I was waiting for Jedi to chime in!

Spent 4 years of my life at that massive school.  and it sure was massive..... I actually, live on the other side of town closer to bloomington.
Bring in the dude!

Hicks

I'm down for pt rumor reduxes, as lame as they are if they can save one head from logging in over there, then it was worth it!
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mbw

they could practice anywhere
looks like theyre recording
:phish:

GBL

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on November 19, 2008, 11:15:29 PM
hahaha.....wow, what a small world.  I didn't realize there were so many MN folk here. I was waiting for Jedi to chime in!

Spent 4 years of my life at that massive school.  and it sure was massive..... I actually, live on the other side of town closer to bloomington.

i dont know you cuz i graduated in 2000.. but whats your name?
If this is love, I'm never going home..

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: GBL on November 20, 2008, 12:18:01 AM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on November 19, 2008, 11:15:29 PM

i dont know you cuz i graduated in 2000.. but whats your name?

you lived in EP as well??? Scott Ferber is thy name. Graduated 2006.
Bring in the dude!

G. Augusto

Quote from: goodabouthood on November 19, 2008, 10:21:23 PM
bullshit pic from a bullshit board....jusrt like thi one....now one knows anything...you, tyeahm you who posted it...go fuck yourself.... ha ha ha......funny.s hit....

I love the "Look at me! I'm so drunk that I can't even type!"
Classic, bruh.
a

Caravan2001

you guys are stoked...Minnie is a disc golf hotbed...