News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The RUMOR MILL THREAD for **ALL RUMORS** [individual threads will be deleted]

Started by redrum, November 29, 2008, 09:04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

Definitely getting a Walking Blues tonight! This video has a few complete run through's of the song.

http://www.jambands.com/news/2016/10/18/bob-weir-joins-phish-for-nashville-soundcheck/
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

runawayjimbo

Peep @drewphish's (aka, the Dude Who Brought Back the 2nd Jam) TL. 97 min soundcheck with da heat. Woah.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

gah

Quote from: runawayjimbo on October 18, 2016, 08:26:10 PM
Peep @drewphish's (aka, the Dude Who Brought Back the 2nd Jam) TL. 97 min soundcheck with da heat. Woah.

I don't knwo what to make of this one:

QuoteAnd another one: They didn't talk about playing West L.A. Fadeaway. Bobby just started playing it.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

rowjimmy

Local Nashville Weatherman and occaisional HFPod guest, Justin Bruce, was in on that meetup with Trey. He was on today's quickhit episode and offered a few more details.
/shameless plug

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 20, 2016, 03:42:08 PM
Local Nashville Weatherman and occaisional HFPod guest, Justin Bruce, was in on that meetup with Trey. He was on today's quickhit episode and offered a few more details.
/shameless plug

listened at the gym.. totally fun!
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

Nedstruzz

Old news but I did hear over the Holiday that 13 nights at MSG starting in late July is on.  Have fun sweating in the city.  Sadly I think this is a poor choice for our boys and just might show a chink in the armor.  I'd be surprised if they sell out any weekdays in the city in the summer. 

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Nedstruzz on January 04, 2017, 03:02:39 PM
Old news but I did hear over the Holiday that 13 nights at MSG starting in late July is on.  Have fun sweating in the city.  Sadly I think this is a poor choice for our boys and just might show a chink in the armor.  I'd be surprised if they sell out any weekdays in the city in the summer.

I thought I heard it was gonna be just weekends over a month totalling 12 - 13 nights.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

WhatstheUse?

I've heard so many "guaranteed its happening" vs "guaranteed it's NOT happening" rumors re: the MSG residency that it's hard to judge. At this point, I just hope they play as much as they can! I'm not expecting much this next year In general...
Bring in the dude!

emay

who cares, your just gonna hear the same repeats every weekend anyways  :evil:

susep

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on January 04, 2017, 08:00:11 PM
who cares, your just gonna hear the same repeats every weekend anyways  :evil:

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

mattstick

This is what I heard for the 13 nights...

7/20-23
7/26
7/28-30
8/1
8/3-6th

Hicks

Quote from: mattstick on January 04, 2017, 09:16:56 PM

7/20-23
7/26
7/28-30
8/1
8/3-6th

If they do no repeats that will be cool. 

If not, then it sounds kinda lame. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

anthrax

7/20-23
7/26
7/28-30
8/1
8/3-6th

damn.  i guess that makes sense if they want to sell them all out, but i wasn't expecting the dates to be so spread out. 

ytowndan

Quote from: Hicks on January 04, 2017, 09:29:03 PM

7/20-23
7/26
7/28-30
8/1
8/3-6th

If they do no repeats that will be cool. 

If not, then it sounds kinda lame.

They could pull if off if they wanted to.  But, if the run is going to be split into chunks like that, I doubt they will go without repeating a few of the heavy hitters.
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Nedstruzz

I believe those are generally the correct dates.  Late July to Early August is what I was told.

The first I heard about them doing something like this was last summer and executing in December but couldn't work out the dates with MSG. 

Now its on for July and August. I'll report back if I hear anything different.