News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The RUMOR MILL THREAD for **ALL RUMORS** [individual threads will be deleted]

Started by redrum, November 29, 2008, 09:04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthrax

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

anthrax

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

WhatstheUse?

Hearing Gorge the first weekend of June.

Also heard 20 nights at MSG. Feels like a lot but I also thought the baker's dozen seemed unrealistic so what do I know.
Bring in the dude!

emay

I figured they would do at least 16 to one up the Harry Styles sell out run, so 4 more sell out shows + like 10 million dollars in revenue doesn't sound too outlandish

emay

I didn't think much of it but I saw some rumors about how they are skipping the Vegas MSG sphere this Halloween to do an anniversary run end of nov-beg of dec.
With these west coast dates dropping that seems more likely...?

PIE-GUY

Not a rumor, but this little West Coast jaunt sets them up nicely to hit first weekend of Jazzfest on the way back east. Just sayin'
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

mistercharlie

I'm seeing lots of rumors and speculation that they may do a Vermont Flood Benefit concert at SPAC on Aug 25th and 26th.

This did come from the interwebz, so grain of salt and all that.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

[individual threads will be deleted]

Wouldn't surprise me given that the last time this sort of flooding happened they played that show in VT on my birthday.

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on July 20, 2023, 10:09:34 AM[individual threads will be deleted]

Wouldn't surprise me given that the last time this sort of flooding happened they played that show in VT on my birthday.
Oops, I forgot we had this thread.  :-[