News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Was there already a project 94? * Yes/ twice *

Started by Brocelot, December 01, 2008, 07:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brocelot

Just wondering if there was a project already ran, due to the fact that I am missing like 30 shows from that year.  If not is someone planning one? and if so is there another one planned for ne time soon? Thanks

blatboom

Quote from: noonanjs on December 01, 2008, 07:17:35 PM
Just wondering if there was a project already ran, due to the fact that I am missing like 30 shows from that year.  If not is someone planning one? and if so is there another one planned for ne time soon? Thanks

the last one was about 2 years ago if I'm not mistaken.  Can't speak as to when the next one will be..

GBL

94 was done late last year/early this year..

after 90 is done, 91 and 93 will be next
If this is love, I'm never going home..

disco

I believe shnfam has done 94 once or twice in he past 5 years and the paug has done it once as well
..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

DoW

every year has been done at least once and most years have been done more than once.  the easy answer is every project has been done.

from the answers here, no one is currently planning a '94 project.  so to help you out, I will give you my suggested options:

1. either start a thread seeing if there is interest in organizing a project since you already have all but 30 shows.

2.  come up with a list of the shows you need, and post in the old school traders or B&P forum.

3.  search etree for any of the missing shows because it is probably a good bet that some of them are still active.

4.  look into the shnfamily hub.  I am sure each show has at least 3 or 4 users with it shared.

5.  or just wait until someone else does the project.  off the top of my head, in the last 5 years, the 80's have been done 3 times, 90 3 times, 91 twice, 92 3 times, 93 twice, 94 twice, 95 twice, 96 twice, 97 twice, 98 once and is next on shnfam, 99 twice and still to be done by shnfam, 00 twice and still to be done by shnfam and all the post hiatus shows have been seeded several times and done in project form at least once as well.
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

kellerb

There seem to be a greater-than-normal amount of 94's showing up on bt.etree.org recently;  I'd do some searches for the shows you are missing before anything else.  30 shows is a bit much for an ISO request in my opinion, but the frequent ISO-fillers would have better insight on that.

-k_b_rubbing palms together for that 93 project coming up relatively soon.

blatboom

Quote from: kellerb on December 04, 2008, 07:36:23 PM

oh boy!  :mrgreen:

susep

Quote from: blatboom on December 04, 2008, 08:40:45 PM
Quote from: kellerb on December 04, 2008, 07:36:23 PM

oh boy!  :mrgreen:

actually I have a few holes in my August '93 collection I'd like to fill.

Caravan2001

thechad

Quote from: caravan2001 on December 04, 2008, 11:14:24 PM
Is there a flacfam? 

That'd be sweet, seeing as how everything I have is in flac.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

ytowndan

Is there a flacfam? 

There once was a group that tried.  We "nipped it in the bud" before they got out of hand.  They're now proud to be part of the SHNfamily.    :evil:
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

DoW

Quote from: thechad on December 05, 2008, 02:24:34 AM
Is there a flacfam? 

way to be grateful.  keep it real.

disco

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

thechad

Quote from: bvaz on December 05, 2008, 05:32:48 AM
Quote from: thechad on December 05, 2008, 02:24:34 AM
Is there a flacfam? 

way to be grateful.  keep it real.

Hey now, got that way in a trade, beggars can't be choosers.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

DoW

the ironic part is that people are proud to have just flac.  that only means to me that you are missing some damn good shows.  if you converted all your shn to flac, well, that is just another ca of worms and not worth discussing.

just for the record, wavpack is better than flac.