News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Picture a Phish song

Started by mopper_smurf, December 12, 2008, 04:51:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

And Damned if this isn't the perfect picture for this song:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

mistercharlie

Right.
And Right.

I almost used the picture at the following link for Sugar Shack but the picture was really really large:
http://themagicdragon.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/sugar-shack.JPG

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

mistercharlie

gah

keeb333

Quote from: Mistercharlie on June 25, 2009, 12:34:36 AM

So, in other news, Micheal Jackson reported dead today.  :-o

gah

Quote from: keeb333 on June 25, 2009, 07:54:15 PM
Quote from: Mistercharlie on June 25, 2009, 12:34:36 AM

So, in other news, Micheal Jackson reported dead today.  :-o

Ser. This is exactly what I thought about when I heard earlier.

guyforget

i have never opened this thread, and im about 47 pages late it looks like, but ive never seen this to have been able to proclaim its absolute absurdity.  i mean, a.) we've got the issue that its the meatstick dance.  plain and simple.  b.) if you didnt get the lessons at the shows... 

Quote from: antelope19 on December 12, 2008, 10:10:40 AM

ridiculous!
-AD_

mistercharlie

I didn't know he was dead when I posted that picture. I actually think he wasn't dead yet and when I heard that he had passed I felt like a tool for having posted it.
Rest In Peace Michael.
Momma-Say-Momma-Sah-Momma-Coo-Sah.

rowjimmy

Quote from: Mistercharlie on June 26, 2009, 01:44:26 PM
I didn't know he was dead when I posted that picture. I actually think he wasn't dead yet and when I heard that he had passed I felt like a tool for having posted it.
Rest In Peace Michael.

He wasn't dead yet. No need to feel weird about it.

btw, it's "Mama say, mama sa, ma makossa"

Poster Nutbag

Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on June 26, 2009, 01:58:53 PM
Rest In Peace Michael.

Thanks rj, that makes me feel better. and I never knew how to write that line, thanks for the clarification on that. +K.

mbw

Quote from: rowjimmy on June 26, 2009, 01:58:53 PM
Rest In Peace Michael.

that reminds me of this prank call.  the dj, mancow, used to be funny before he became a radical right-wing mouthpiece for fox news...

http://www.youtube.com/v/E4KzD7nEbFQ&hl=en&fs=1&