News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Dr. Dog

Started by whyweigh5.0, December 27, 2008, 02:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

Quote from: mistercharlie on April 22, 2010, 05:36:54 PM
Quote from: blatboom on April 22, 2010, 05:33:14 PM
Quote from: SkrunkDaddyDogDiddy on April 22, 2010, 05:02:45 PM
What are everyone's thoughts on Shame, Shame? I haven't been able to stop listening to it since I bought it last week.
general consensus seems to be it's not as good as Fate but still really good..

That's how I feel about it.

3rd'd

SkrunkDaddyDogDiddy

I think I would put Shame, Shame above Fate but below Easy Beat and We All Belong

whyweigh5.0

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

blatboom

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

G. Augusto

blatboom

mistercharlie

Not the greatest quality video/audio, but here's a full performance of Dr. Dog's latest venture 'Dr. Dog and Pig Iron Present: Swamp Is On'.  I really enjoyed watching this and hope they take this show on the road.

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

phil

sweet bump. had a good time reading back through this (short) thread. i miss whyweigh.
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

mistercharlie

I just found this outtake from Fate (their best album IMHO) that I had never heard before. I think this would've been a really nice closer on the album.

mistercharlie

Whelp, Dr. Dog just announced their Fall tour and also announced that it will be the last Dr. Dog tour. I've seen them play so many good shows over the years that this really saddens me.  :cry:

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: mistercharlie on June 07, 2021, 12:22:31 PM
Whelp, Dr. Dog just announced their Fall tour and also announced that it will be the last Dr. Dog tour. I've seen them play so many good shows over the years that this really saddens me.  :cry:

That's as much of a slug to the gut as when Akron hung it up.
Pours one out.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Hicks

So dude is quitting the part of his job that makes money?

Seems like he might reconsider that decision. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Caravan2001

Quote from: Hicks on June 07, 2021, 09:59:28 PM
So dude is quitting the part of his job that makes money?

Seems like he might reconsider that decision.

They just added another Portland date.  I think I missed the pre-sale but I am gonna try and snag a couple.

Buffalo Budd

Stream capture from their last live show on NYE...

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.