News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

A Phish Story

Started by jephrey, January 09, 2009, 12:03:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redrum

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

redrum

As I opened my mouth to see if I could fit the broken flux capacitor to travel back to summer 1995 an epiphany occurred. Dazzling waves of musical beauty engulfed my brain so intensely.  My eyes saw the heavens open up and then I stepped backwards through the vortex and fell into the epoch where i felt more free than ever before.  So, then I decided to get real philosophical and make fishmarket stew with my last braincell. The taste was nauseating because filthy hippies had showered the broth with a vial and sweat from their you know what. "Eww. How gross." my friend said. So to recover my last remaining pennies, I leaned - it's always best - to the left, because making cents ain't gonna happen on next Tuesday. That's why I then decided to take my chances on buy-one/get-one free on some expired crazy things that smell like grilled lipstick perfume. I then applied them wholeheartedly with cement to the underside of George Bush. I turned toward the trunk tanks and lifted the smug trust-fund evangelist carefully out of his shoes. I dangled him over a powerfully potent potion that sizzled : "Fuck digital audio" while scorching his short hairs. Unexpectedly, he loved it. It reminded him of his birthday suit because it was all shriveled. The light from beneath my feet tickled my eyes when I saw that I'd dropped what I never thought would bounce turned out elastic! I rebounded, spineless, and flopped into some girl's lap, helpless and burdensome. Shocked, she reached into my consciousness only to find an endless supply of nonsensical musings. She took them into her perspective absorbing each methodically, like a manatee petrified fish disease. I next walked North, without my head attached, freezing and sweating simultaneously.

A tiny lemur, spectated by hippos, the Unit Monster, and a giant spirit morphing into spontaneous laughing fits slowly lifted the cover off of The Flux Capacitor only to realize i was already done.  So slowly, I retraced my path back toward the twitching ex-president of the lot dog veterinary clinic. A drop of iquid sunshine fell into my pocket which then bounced onto my tongue, who woulda thought I'd find myself inside legubriouss spassiousness again? Now that my fear had consumed me entirely within jelly-roll dough I twisted around and followed the yellow brick road deep down into the rabbit hole. As I gazed wide-eyed, into the largest piece of glass made by the lost tribe it suddenly sparked and inspired my imagination to spiral into a vortex more cow bell could not even save me from Obama's social policies and the outrageous theft of our soulless, black hands. Somehow, I managed a triple lindy To the far came senseless replies...from the ignorant... Ticket Master Exec. After the huge. runaway golfcart marathon shakedown(street) was totally metamorphosed into intermindable hairless polyurethane gook. Now he knows

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

PhishPhan

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

PhishPhan

Poster Nutbag

Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

PhishPhan

keeb333

tantric transdimensional transportation

Marmar

Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

keeb333

of holographic reality.