News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2009-06-06 Great Woods - Mansfield, MA - Official Roll Call Thread

Started by redrum, January 11, 2009, 11:56:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thechad

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!11!11!1!111111!

Was pissed and didn't give up, just kept hitting refresh, and I just the 2 I needed open air section 12 row T.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

WhatstheUse?

Count me in!

Got crash space on my couch/floor in Boston if needed!
Bring in the dude!

OlfactoryHue

See u all there

Now have 6/5>6/6>6/7 & 6/18

Working on getting a trade done for 6/4 with an extra 6/5 ticket I have. So if anybody is looking to get 6/5 and has a 6/4 to trade hit me up via PM

Woooooot
"What do you think you are, for Chrissake, crazy or somethin'? Well you're not! You're not! You're no crazier than the average asshole out walkin' around on the streets and that's it." Randle Patrick McMurphy

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

edemille

went to great woods this morning at 8:00...there were maybe 100-125 people there...probably 50% scalpers.  Was a little dismayed at my position in line, but rather than first come first serve, they give you tickets (raffle style) starting at about 8:45, at 9:15 they stopped handing out the red raffle tickets, my ticket number was 729.  They then pulled a number out of a box, 673, that was the first person in line...so I was 56 deep, scored 4 tickets, 2 together, 2 singles at probably 10:45ish...I've got 2 in section 9, 1 in section 11, and 1 in section 15.  If anyone has a section 9 they want to trade for an 11 or 15, drop me a line...I'm just ecstatic to actually get any tickets at all.  Standing in single digit temps for 3.5 hours was well worth it...celebrating by rocking 7.12.99 right now, my first phish show at great woods. 

redrum

Quote from: edemille on January 31, 2009, 02:44:25 PM
went to great woods this morning at 8:00...there were maybe 100-125 people there...probably 50% scalpers.

weird. someone just came to my house and said there were 1,000 people there.

hmmmmmmmm.
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

G. Augusto

Quote from: redrum on January 31, 2009, 02:50:45 PM
Quote from: edemille on January 31, 2009, 02:44:25 PM
went to great woods this morning at 8:00...there were maybe 100-125 people there...probably 50% scalpers.

weird. someone just came to my house and said there were 1,000 people there.

hmmmmmmmm.

The guy that just delivered my chinese food said that there was one rillion.
a

thelot

i'd say about 1,000 showed up and only 500 stuck around after the raffle tickets were gone.

edemille

there were 19,000 people there.  all came after I got there.  here's a pic

sls.stormyrider

"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

redrum

---

sls.stormyrider

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

redrum

---