News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2009-06-10 Thomas-Boling Arena - Knoxville, TN - Roll Call

Started by McGrupp, January 30, 2009, 12:24:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keeb333

Quote from: G. Augusto on February 24, 2009, 05:28:48 AM
Quote from: Fee on February 24, 2009, 03:00:37 AM
Has anyone received there tickets yet for Knoxville?  I was just curious if they had been shipped out yet?  Also does this company that sold the Knoxville tickets have the e-tickets? 

Yeah. I have 2 print out tickets for this night.
a

3 print outs here...it will be my 10 year old son's SECOND phish show!  (His first was Walnut Creek 2003  -- yes PH, but still a good show:
Set One
------------------------------
01. Runaway Jim
02. Ya Mar
03. Down With Disease
04. The Divided Sky
05. Sample in a Jar
06. Discern
07. Anything But Me
08. Llama

Disc Two  -  40:24
Set Two
01. Ghost
02. Halley's Comet >
03. Seven Below*

Disc Three  -  44:07
Set Two Con't / Ecore
01. Tube >
02. Prince Caspian >
03. Also Sprach Zarathustra >
04. Fire
encore:
05. Squirming Coil

* w/ Mozambique tease
)

phg

Delivery Method: U.S. Mail (Phish)
U.S. Mail delivery (no confirmation; tickets printed and mailed).
Mail orders for Phish will be processed and provided to the US Post
Office no later than March 31, 2009. Delivery should begin the first
week of April 2009.

Knoxville is going to be fun!

emay

got two tickets in sec 103...bringing an old friend of mine from boone...hes never been to a  :phish: show, jumped on that SCI band wagon instead

jmorgan

keeb333

3 in section 117...bringing Lil Keeb (my 10 year old...see Lego Phish thread if you haven't already!) to his 2nd show!

:banana:

Bobafett

hey if anyone is going to this show but doen't want to see the bonaroo shows, we are shooting for a white water rafting/kayaking trip about 1.5 hours south of knoxville on the Nantahala river...sick spot in the smokey mountains with tons of camping in the area.  if so check out carolina outfitters for the best rates and stuff...also are looking into a small disk golf tourney the day after the show.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

tonybeyondo

mixmasterob

Quote from: Bobafett on March 26, 2009, 10:12:19 AM
also are looking into a small disk golf tourney the day after the show.
interested for sure.  any more info?

whyweigh5.0

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

Bobafett

So the best disk golf in the area is Warriors Path State Park...ummm. let me get a link.  then we can just make a decision on playing time before the show...here we go...http://lakefrontdiscgolf.com/default.htm...pretty sick sounding course, and my friend who used to live in the area says it is the best around.  what's the countsown to this show now?  53 days.  w00t!
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

WhatstheUse?

Although I have pretty horrible seats for this show, Im still PSYCHED!

I have a lady friend flying in from MN for knox -> roo so that always adds to the fun  :banana:

Bring in the dude!

Bobafett

ladyfriends are nice.  and i too have horrible seats...how many peeps does this place hold?

*doses!   *boomers  *super-dank space cakes

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: Bobafett on April 15, 2009, 01:50:44 PM
ladyfriends are nice.  and i too have horrible seats...how many peeps does this place hold

i believe it holds around 24,000
Bring in the dude!

Bobafett

yeah, i just checked and it said 21k for bball, so thats a lot of people indoors.  I wonder how tight security will be...i have found in the past that bball arenas seem to be tight, but campus venues to be lax...i wonder.

PIE-GUY

I'm in!

I bet there will be a ton of us at this one. I have some other friends I need to meet up with before the show, too. Gonna be a big reunion! Is there a good bar in walking distance for a big meet-up??
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul