News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2009-06-10 Thomas-Boling Arena - Knoxville, TN - Roll Call

Started by McGrupp, January 30, 2009, 12:24:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whyweigh5.0

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

Lifeboy

McGrupp
keeb + lil' keeb
bobafett
WhatstheUse
PhishJY
metalzone58
noodle
miamiphish?
tonybeyondo
jachapma
phg
Fee
emayPhishheadMD
jmorgan
whyweigh
PIE-GUY
FauxPaxFauxReal
and
Art Vandelay.
tipetoo
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

Bobafett

McGrupp
keeb + lil' keeb
bobafett
WhatstheUse
PhishJY
metalzone58
noodle

tonybeyondo
jachapma
phg
Fee
emayPhishheadMD
jmorgan
whyweigh
PIE-GUY
FauxPaxFauxReal
and
Art Vandelay.
tipetoo
Sophist

updated...only 4 more days to go...where shall we all meet for the preparty?  PM me any phone # snd i'll send mine back...i can't send text messages on my phone, but i can recieve them.  LATO, Benji
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

MiamiPhish

PIE-GUY

I know most of you are in Asheville - you bastards!! but I leave tomorrow morning for Knoxville--> roo!! Can't freakin' wait!

See you all soon, I hope!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

iforgot

PIE-GUY

So, my buddy coaches the Lady-Vols soccer team. His office is in the Thompson Boiling Arena and he said he can take me through there any time. What time do you think sound-check is?

kellerb

Quote from: PIE-GUY on June 09, 2009, 02:23:33 PM
So, my buddy coaches the Lady-Vols soccer team. His office is in the Thompson Boiling Arena and he said he can take me through there any time. What time do you think sound-check is?

Who cares--when's soccer practice?

PIE-GUY

Quote from: kellerb on June 09, 2009, 03:28:13 PM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on June 09, 2009, 02:23:33 PM

Who cares--when's soccer practice?

haha! I think their out of season, eh?

Blaise

Just got offered a free ticket. I'd have to take tommorow off but I could go down and then come back for work thursday. I'd have to get up early though tommorow. Its not the best idea ever but damn its tempting.

VDB

Do eeeeet.

P.S. I'll be there.
Is this still Wombat?