News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2009-06-20/21 Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI - Official Roll Call Thread

Started by alcoholandcoffeebeans, January 30, 2009, 08:06:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

easts_vault

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on January 30, 2009, 10:00:38 PM

Count me in!

Got one secured for the first night from a friend so far, hope to get both nights tomorrow.

I'm more excited for these shows than any other on the tour, seeing that it is closest to home (Minneapolis) and lots of friends will be there!

Already got a campground booked @ Big Foot Beach Campground in Lake Geneva, anyone stayed there before?

Be careful there man. It is a gorgeous camp ground, but it is a STATE PARK. My crew and I got booted there in '04 for having alcohol and being to loud. If you aren't planning on partying then it is a great place to stay, but if you are planning on raging then beware.
Without music we are just swimming in an ocean with no hooks.

roggae

Clearly it's all awful.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: easts_vault on February 04, 2009, 08:44:49 AM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on January 30, 2009, 10:00:38 PM

Count me in!

Got one secured for the first night from a friend so far, hope to get both nights tomorrow.

I'm more excited for these shows than any other on the tour, seeing that it is closest to home (Minneapolis) and lots of friends will be there!

Already got a campground booked @ Big Foot Beach Campground in Lake Geneva, anyone stayed there before?

Be careful there man. It is a gorgeous camp ground, but it is a STATE PARK. My crew and I got booted there in '04 for having alcohol and being to loud. If you aren't planning on partying then it is a great place to stay, but if you are planning on raging then beware.

hrmmmm..

thanks for the heads up.....may have to look into some other sites if this site is "un-ragable" as you say....

being the last shows of the tour, and lots of friends from home coming, I'm sure we are going to want to party late into the night...
Bring in the dude!

jedifunk

you could always make the "quick trip" back to the minns... its only what, 5 hrs? ;)
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

WIPHAN

Casey Lenahan

Quote from: mattstick on January 31, 2009, 07:15:18 AM

I'm staying here:

Lodge at GENEVA RIDGE

W4240 ST RD 50
Lake Geneva, WI

How far from the Venue is this place??? Im looking into it.
I owe Aug $20

PhishPhan

VA $l!m

Quote from: jedifunk on January 31, 2009, 05:49:09 PM
only shows i'll be seeing, but we do have tix... i wasnt even going to try for tix, but the wife asked me to give it a shot, and we got them!

will be staying in barrington (chicago suburb) which is about 50 mins away... which is perfect.  i have no need/desire to see the lot (been there, done that).

but i will be on lot in time for the G Crew meeting... so after that would be willing to have a paugers meetup.

lets plan that shit!

glad to see your going to a show jedi. hope you enjoy!
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: tehdead on February 14, 2009, 10:48:13 PM
Quote from: mattstick on January 31, 2009, 07:15:18 AM

I'm staying here:

Lodge at GENEVA RIDGE

W4240 ST RD 50
Lake Geneva, WI

How far from the Venue is this place??? Im looking into it.

google + 5 seconds = answer

17 miles

Bring in the dude!

PhishPhan

Lake Geneva is a beautiful place. My late uncle lived on Geneva Lake, it is an amazing lake. Once walked around it with him in a day.

Casey Lenahan

Anyone else know of any other hotels close by, or you think its better to get a hotel like 20/30 min from the hotel and get a cab.
I owe Aug $20

Mr Minor

Quote from: tehdead on February 16, 2009, 01:21:30 AM
Anyone else know of any other hotels close by, or you think its better to get a hotel like 20/30 min from the hotel and get a cab.

I think you may want to drive your own car.  Not sure the cab situation in the middle of nowhere Wisconsin...

Casey Lenahan

I owe Aug $20

WhatstheUse?

yah, I wouldn't count on flagging down a cab out on the farm roads  :-P
Bring in the dude!

Mr Minor

Quote from: tehdead on February 16, 2009, 10:47:28 PM
That is true, i forgot its WI.
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on February 16, 2009, 11:39:12 PM
yah, I wouldn't count on flagging down a cab out on the farm roads  :-P

Unless you don't mind a ride from this dude...