News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

*NBA playoffs*

Started by VA $l!m, May 04, 2005, 01:39:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA $l!m

today's thoughts:

-SAC-town sent packin'---Ray Allen: 'He got game' (sorry, couldn't resist)
-all the top seeds holdin' court so far ...
-4/5 matchups in both conferences are the only real contended series so far, as it should be
-probably going to see a indiana/detroit rumble in the jungle pt.2?
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

jephrey

Well, I'm watching the Bulls wizards series.  bulls are my team but they really got hammered the last 2 games.
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

VA $l!m

tonite's thoughts:
two great game 6s  today;
 the boston/indiana game was sick...boston survives even w/ shananigans...OT victory, you had to see this game and the way regulation unfolded, i can't explain, but i always like me some pierce/walker/payton thuggery!...and especially if it brings me any closer to ever being rid of reggie miller once and for all!
  the houston game was sweet also , and especially since i got  some good dikembe , including the infamous index finger after one of his big blocks-- "no man flys in the house of mutombo!"
hell yeah !
game 7s on sat.!
good first round stuff.
wizards and bulls tomorrow i think , bulls better bring it!

VA $l!m

Wizards make 2nd round of playoffs for 1st time since '82!
sorry bulls fans, but it's been a long wait for d.c.

VA $l!m

va slim's up to the minute commentary:

round 1 over.
-all the best teams advance for the most part.
-all my fav teams lose for the most part.
-as long as indiana doesn't win any more series i'll be happy though.
(damn reggie miller!--die!die!...man, i hope the pistons crush indiana)
-houston blew it!--3rd team in league history to win first two games of series , on the road , and lose series.

-at this point i guess i'm pulling for washington(good luck , they'll need it against the heat!)
- then otherwise i'm for  detroit, phoenix, miami, and seattle in that approx. order.

kitaki

i think detroit will crush indiana, i just hope our fans here don't start another brawl(malace at the palace)!
i was really bummed that boston couldn't edge indy.
that would have been a good series with detroit. paul pierce is sweet!
i hope washington beats the heat. shaq is such a goon! i don't know why the refs like him so much and never make any calls against him. blind i guess
Everybody knows that wooks can't play chess.

rowjimmy

Ouch. Wizards got spanked yesterday.
Here's hoping they can pick it up.

ucusty

pacers play tonight!!!  any other haters??

VA $l!m

i got one word for you...
-SWEEP!!!! :wink:

VA $l!m

DAMN!...knew i should have knocked on wood!
damn you reggie miller!!!!
and wtf , foster w/ 20 rebs!
they're still goin down!

ucusty

Quote from: VA slimi got one word for you...
-SWEEP!!!! :wink:

how bout those pacers, looking to close this series out on tuesday or thursday.  then a sweep againest miami is in order, unfortunately

jedifunk

i'm so torn here.  i was a HUGE pistons fan back in the bad boys days (LOVED isiah), and would root for them, but i'm a huge jermaine o'neal fan now (knew he was gonna be a stud when he used to sit on portlands bench- when i lived there).

so either way in this series works for me.

i'm lovin the phoenix/dallas series.  amare is a STUD.  unfuckingstoppable!!!!!!!  next years MVP?
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

VA $l!m

i'm pulling for phoenix at this point...love amare, marion, and nash...
have to say that san antonio is probably the front runner though--very deep roster.

honestly . i like the pacers team , esp the younger guys like oneal, tinsley, jackson---
but i have to hate them until r.miller is done,---too many bad memories being a knicks fan!

kitaki

pacers ?what?
detroit coming home with the series all evened up.
i'm guessing whoever wins game five takes the series.
what do you all think?
Everybody knows that wooks can't play chess.

jedifunk

we'll see, at this point i think its safe to say its going to go 7 games.
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio