News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Stage props/construction @ Hampton

Started by mattstick, March 03, 2009, 03:40:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: whyweigh3.5 on March 03, 2009, 07:14:27 PM
was it posted already?  I just woke up from a nap

I'll sift through this huge thread and report back.... :wink:
Bring in the dude!

keeb333

Dude, did the paug /. that link or was this posted elsewhere, too?  Their server is not dishing it out!  :x

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: keeb333 on March 03, 2009, 07:26:58 PM
Dude, did the paug /. that link or was this posted elsewhere, too?  Their server is not dishing it out!  :x

weird, not workin for me either, but it worked just 5-10 min ago when i first posted it

Bring in the dude!

rowjimmy

I facebooked it and my vast wealth of friends have brought hiddentrack to its knees.

whyweigh5.0

yeah, database error now.  But there was a story there... I swear :-D
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

whyweigh5.0

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson

WhatstheUse?

there was actually nothing in the first place   :evil:

GOTCHA SUCKERS!!!!!!!!
Bring in the dude!

keeb333

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on March 03, 2009, 07:36:06 PM

GOTCHA SUCKERS!!!!!!!!

u focker~!  :lol:

Blaise

there was something there but it was pretty much the same pictures that mattstick posted, and no story. You ain't missing nada

Ri©h

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on March 03, 2009, 07:36:06 PM

GOTCHA SUCKERS!!!!!!!!

-k   :x

j/k   :wink:

blatboom

whyweigh5.0

QuoteGot it from a guy down there who was walking around and talking to some guys who worked at the venue...

The art is going to be part of a pretty elaborate secruity set up to prevent gate crashing..

Basically there is going to be a facade as seen in the pictures followed by a holding area

From what I was told

They will pat down say 100 people at a time...Have them enter a holding area after physically showing someone their ticket, once there you will give your ticket, get it scanned and enter the venue.

Once the "holding area" is cleared they will allow another group of people through to the holding area and repeat process.

This will allow a buffer I guess and avoid bum rushing and catapaults over the ticket...

The dude my buddy spoke with said that "a few hundred" private secruity people will be there are well...Probably the same company the band used at Festies...

Take it for what its worth...Instead of just having "pens" the band probably thought why not at least make the front entrance into a bit of a piece of art...

Blaise

^ that is incredibly smart and cool.

I can't even imagine how many ticketless people are going to be in the lot trying anyway possible to get in. There are a lot of people with only one or two nights that will be there for the whole weekend vying for an extra along with all the people who have no tickets trying to get in. It will be nutty.

WhatstheUse?

yeah, seems like a good idea to me,  i'm expecting a nuthouse this weekend
Bring in the dude!

Gumbo72203

you guys really think it will be that bad, in terms of ticketless hordes showing up?  I mean...  obviously I have no experience, and then especially since the venue only holds like 10 grand, but like...  I donno. 

For some reason I guess I just keep thinking/expecting that it will be a calm, event-less weekend, in terms of shit fucking up like gatecrashing, etc.
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again