News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish.com - From the Road - 2009 [Hampton Shows] ***SPOILER ALERT***

Started by twatts, March 06, 2009, 06:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alcoholandcoffeebeans

i heard there were a few engagements happening over that weekend....

:lol:
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

susep

Quote from: messengerbird on March 16, 2009, 03:53:00 PM
I have been saying the same thing to redrum. Our one year anniversary of our engagement was 3/8/09. What a way to celebrate. I suggested getting married in the lot that day.  :roll:

nice, congrats!  redrum is a lucky cat, no wonder Aug. gets shut-out. :wink:  having just learned this, redrum maybe MIPauger?

redrum

most improved?

shieeet, i been kickin ass since day 1 son.  8-)
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

susep

Quote from: redrum on March 16, 2009, 04:16:57 PM
most improved?

shieeet, i been kickin ass since day 1 son.  8-)

maybe in the ladies dept. but I was referring to your cheesey threads. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!  :lol:

redrum

:roll:

well then, i guess i'm forced to accept that as a compliment.  :lol:
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

Casey Lenahan

Quote from: messengerbird on March 16, 2009, 03:53:00 PM
Quote from: tehdead on March 15, 2009, 10:15:48 PM
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on March 13, 2009, 11:31:10 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on March 13, 2009, 12:46:54 PM

Are you kidding? She drove him from NY to Hampton, dropped him off at the shows and went shopping and picked him up after. And she showed up on Saturday night with the order of Hooters wings, which he absolutely loves, and hasn't had in almost 5 years because his local Hooters closed, that he casually mentioned wanting to have after the show.

What he needs to do is marry her.
FYP     :wink:

Haha...  yeahhhh.  it'll happen.  we had a thing in high school, back in '03, and serrendipitously IMed me one day, after I'd gotten out of rehab, to let me know she was single.  That was about late September, early October of '05. 

and, save for a 3 1/2 month break (which I'm SURE you guys remember me wigging the FUCK out about, haha), we've been together since. 

And even RJ said she was hot.  So, booyah!  :banana:   haha.

but seriously...  she's a sick girlfriend.  lol

my girl takes the cake, shell let me do what ever as long as im a good boy  :-), and shell go to what ever concert she can. I mean shes coming with me 10 hours to see Phish, which is not her favorite, but she does it for me and thats why I love her!

Define good boy  :lol:  I can't wait to meet her.

As for Gumbo you guys are all correct. He does need to marry her. I have been saying the same thing to redrum. Our one year anniversary of our engagement was 3/8/09. What a way to celebrate. I suggested getting married in the lot that day.  :roll:

Ha ha good question.. Shes the best in the whole world, shes going to be my sugar mama (although shed kill me if I said that  :lol:) Shes really smart and has a good head on her shoulders and is going in the right direction. Shes a bit shy though, but thats nothing a diet coke and some rum wont cure  :-P.

Good- in my book, as long as I dont have a girl next to me the next morning, thats not mine, im alright  :wink:.

Good- her book, no dr00gz and please be aware that I am with you and I know with every beer you drink you think every girl in the world is beautiful, Im not sure where she comes up with that idea......  :roll:

but I cant help it, with a little help from the booze, I love woman, not sure what it is but when the gf aint around they seem to find me  :wink:, that why I like to roll with her on my arm  :-D so Im a good boy..... I mean its not my fault im not gay   :-D.

Im just a good listener and a give good advice :-D
I owe Aug $20

Gumbo72203

dude I dont think she actually meant for you to elaborate on that, lol
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

rowjimmy

twatts

Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

VA $l!m

wow, i just noticed this freakin topic busted into teh top ten in replies with a lifespan of like a week.
guess its the new bonnaroo 05 thread or whatver year that was that was up on the charts forever.  :lol:
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

thechad

It this were, those of us who aren't going to be at Fenway, we're going to have the running set list again or should some one start a new thread?
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

khalpin

ytowndan

Quote from: blatboom on May 30, 2009, 08:52:06 PM
Quote from: khalpin on May 30, 2009, 08:48:08 PM
I vote for a new thread.

EDIT:  Maybe we should just have one setlist discussion thread for the first leg, that might keep the Phish Tour board a bit more organized and less cluttered.  Yes? No? 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.