News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish.com - From the Road - 2009 [Hampton Shows] ***SPOILER ALERT***

Started by twatts, March 06, 2009, 06:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disco

..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

Gumbo72203

just got through the pallindrome in Divided Sky.  Wow, they were right on!!   The energy of being able to do it with their eyes closed wasn't necessarily there, but they navigated it successfully, and THAT is what fucking counts.
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

jephrey

There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

khalpin

mbw

Quote from: hoodie22 on March 08, 2009, 10:34:41 PM
Quote from: jephrey on March 08, 2009, 10:33:37 PM
QuoteQuote from: Jezmund420 on Today at 09:32:15 pm
Especially pages new tweak to suzie

that was so nice!

QFT

Page is on fiiiire

being part of the show club this round, i've been realizing that this seems to be the case year after year...
page=good

MiamiPhish

thechad

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on March 08, 2009, 10:40:17 PM
just got through the pallindrome in Divided Sky.  Wow, they were right on!!   The energy of being able to do it with their eyes closed wasn't necessarily there, but they navigated it successfully, and THAT is what fucking counts.

You are correct sir!
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mbw

***review of last night

limb x limb - definitely rocked, nice playing all around...fish on his own at the end  8-)

rowjimmy

thechad

"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock