News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish.com - From the Road - 2009 [Hampton Shows] ***SPOILER ALERT***

Started by twatts, March 06, 2009, 06:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

khalpin

Thanks a ton, RJ!!!  Looking forward to hearing this tomorrow.  Unfortunately, it'll be on my way to work in about 6 hours.

rowjimmy

Hicks

Quote from: thechad on March 09, 2009, 12:06:12 AM
Quote from: disco on March 09, 2009, 12:05:06 AM
thanks RJ!!!!!   :beers:  :banana:  :beers:

Yeah, this has been some unprecedented dedication to the board, and I definitely appreciate it.

QFT
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

westcider

been lurking here all weekend, thanks for the updates RJ!  and thanks to everyone else, it's been entertaining following things here.  can hardly wait until Bonnaroo, DC, and alpine!

Wolfmansbrother

rowjimmy

Ri©h

Tweeprise closer!!!

*Rich high 5s Jezmund420 for joining me on the call.

:phish: :phish: :phish: :phish: :phish: :phish: :phish: :phish: :phish: :phish: :phish: :phish: :phish:

justjezmund

Once again Thanks RJ Huge ups for doing this Hopefully I get the chance to meet you this summer.  But now I must try to sleep for work.  Peace to all see ya around
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

ytowndan

Huge props to you, rj!!!  

Your dedication is amazing.  Hope you had time to enjoy the shows.   :wink:
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

thechad

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 09, 2009, 12:07:06 AM
End encore.

Alright, lets see who can get this up first, Mr. Minor had the whole thing up the fastest, but LivePhish was only a few minutes behind and etree was even closer than that.  The race is on.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

justjezmund

Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

franklinsays

nab

Final:

Phish

March 8th, 2009
Hampton Coliseum Hampton, VA

I: Sanity; Wilson; Foam; Bathtub Gin; Undermind; AC/DC Bag; My Friend, My Friend; Scent of a Mule; All of These Dreams; Maze; She Still Thinks I Care; Tube; Cars, Trucks, Buses; Free; Frankenstein

II: Down With Disease>Jam>Seven Below: The Horse>Silent In The Morning; Twist>2001; Moma Dance: While My Guitar Gently Weeps>Wading in the Velvet Sea; Slave to the Traffic Light

E:  Trey Speech: Happy Birthday to Leonard; Contact; Bug; Tweezer Reprise

jam>