News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish.com - From the Road - 2009 [Hampton Shows] ***SPOILER ALERT***

Started by twatts, March 06, 2009, 06:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gumbo72203

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 10, 2009, 07:48:44 AM

Listening to the mp3s of Sunday this morning and, imo, they don't seem to reflect what I heard, mix-wise.

Need FOB.

Yeah I totally agree dude.  It was weird, when I first played Friday night.  I'm not sure if its the mix, or if its the fact that they're compressed mp3s, but like...  the mix didn't match up to what I heard, especially on Fluffhead.  The mp3's sound really....  sparse?  open?  Like the band isn't...  i donno, they sound good, sonically, but they really don't provide ANY energy, through the music, whatsoever. 
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

rowjimmy

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

rowjimmy

Gumbo72203

hahahahahahahhahahaahaa   :lol: :lol:

but dude there was WAYYYYY more cheese on those shits.  I paid a whole dollar for that extra cheese!
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

Caravan2001

Bobafett

so Gumbo, i have to ask...are you a changed man now?  do you feel any different having seen the band you have waited your whole life to experience?  If these have already been answered, disregard, and point out where said answers are.  I am happy for you...wish i was there then.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Wolfmansbrother

batleon

Quote from: birdman on March 10, 2009, 09:33:03 AM
Quote from: batleon on March 10, 2009, 09:16:35 AM
Thanks for the article links.

Where was 21 year old Phish Fan Marcus Esquandolas?
Marco would be 34 this year. Too many responsibilities now :wink:

heh, I was thinking that after I posted.

Wolfmansbrother

WOW this Foam from Sun IS tasty  :mrgreen:

EDIT: now onto the GIN. nice to hear Trey using that new effect of his he was using throughout saturday's ghost especially. This is a confirmed rager

birdman

The Gin was rocking on Sunday. Personally, I felt this was really where they hit their stride over the weekend, everything afterwards was top notch.
Paug FTMFW!

tet

haven't given Sat a good enough listen yet, but that Foam on Sunday was just nuts.  i was calling that as the opener all day, but this was close enough to make me happy. 

hearing Foam made the whole weekend for me   :mrgreen:

(seeing my first Fluff since 97 and first ever Sanity was nice too...)
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

rowjimmy

Quote from: tet on March 10, 2009, 01:44:07 PM
(seeing my first Fluff since 97 and first ever Sanity was nice too...)

Check out these notable gaps:

It's Ice was not seen between 12/15/95 and 3/7/09
A Day In The Life was not seen between 11/25/95 and 3/7/09
Sanity was not seen between 8/15/98 and 3/8/09
Scent of a Mule was not seen between 12/28/97 and 3/8/09
Cars Trucks Buses was not seen between 12/15/95 and 3/8/09

zzyzx has updated the stats engine, btw.