News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish.com - From the Road - 2009 [Hampton Shows] ***SPOILER ALERT***

Started by twatts, March 06, 2009, 06:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gumbo72203

haha.  i wonder if my girlfriend will want to drive with me to Starlake > Deer Creek.

shes not into Phish, but took me to all the Hampton shows lol.

You guys probably saw her; she was the lone white car parked with all the taxi's, and was like the only car driving through people on Saturday night after the show lol.  that was fun
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

Wolfmansbrother

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on March 13, 2009, 10:36:45 AM
haha.  i wonder if my girlfriend will want to drive with me to Starlake > Deer Creek.

You guys probably saw her; she was the lone white car parked with all the taxi's, and was like the only car driving through people on Saturday night after the show lol.  that was fun

She didnt go with you? Man you gotta put that bitch on a leash son!

Phunkaddict

My wife and Phish are like oil and water. I can't say she didn't try, cause she has seen some great shows including: 12/1/95,12/15/95,12/28/95,tons in 1996,7/23/97,12/2/97,12/29/97,7/10/99,7/15/99,7/3/00. After a while I realized that there was absolutely no point in her coming if she wasn't totally into the music because it kept me from being. I love getting completely lost in the music and she always made me share some of my attention with her - F**k that!

I have to say that she was cooler about me going to Hampton all 3 nights than ever b4.... and Our kids are 3 and 4... not exactly an easy 3 days alone. We'll see if she stays cool through summer tour.
And The Light Is Growing Brighter Now

rowjimmy

Quote from: Wolfmansbrother on March 13, 2009, 11:07:36 AM

Are you kidding? She drove him from NY to Hampton, dropped him off at the shows and went shopping and picked him up after.

What he needs to do is marry her.

antelope19

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 13, 2009, 12:46:54 PM

Are you kidding? She drove him from NY to Hampton, dropped him off at the shows and went shopping and picked him up after.

:lol:

QFT
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

tet

RJ is right.

"There's a million fine looking women in the world, dude. But, they don't all bring you lasagna at work (or drive you to phish concerts). Most of 'em just cheat on you."
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

sophist

yep. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

antelope19

Quote from: tet on March 13, 2009, 01:22:48 PM

RJ is right.

"There's a million fine looking women in the world, dude. But, they don't all bring you lasagna at work (or drive you to phish concerts). Most of 'em just cheat on you."

Clerks?
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

sophist

Quote from: antelope19 on March 13, 2009, 01:34:03 PM
Quote from: tet on March 13, 2009, 01:22:48 PM

RJ is right.

Clerks?
affirmative. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

Caravan2001

Gumbo72203

Are you kidding? She drove him from NY to Hampton, dropped him off at the shows and went shopping and picked him up after. And she showed up on Saturday night with the order of Hooters wings, which he absolutely loves, and hasn't had in almost 5 years because his local Hooters closed, that he casually mentioned wanting to have after the show.

FYP     :wink:

Haha...  yeahhhh.  it'll happen.  we had a thing in high school, back in '03, and serrendipitously IMed me one day, after I'd gotten out of rehab, to let me know she was single.  That was about late September, early October of '05. 

and, save for a 3 1/2 month break (which I'm SURE you guys remember me wigging the FUCK out about, haha), we've been together since. 

And even RJ said she was hot.  So, booyah!  :banana:   haha.

but seriously...  she's a sick girlfriend.  lol

%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

blatboom

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on March 13, 2009, 11:31:10 PM

Are you kidding? She drove him from NY to Hampton, dropped him off at the shows and went shopping and picked him up after. And she showed up on Saturday night with the order of Hooters wings, which he absolutely loves, and hasn't had in almost 5 years because his local Hooters closed, that he casually mentioned wanting to have after the show.

Haha...  yeahhhh.  it'll happen.  we had a thing in high school, back in '03, and serrendipitously IMed me one day, after I'd gotten out of rehab, to let me know she was single.  That was about late September, early October of '05. 

and, save for a 3 1/2 month break (which I'm SURE you guys remember me wigging the FUCK out about, haha), we've been together since. 

yeah, that's what we call in the business "a keeper"

Gumbo72203

Casey Lenahan

my girl takes the cake, shell let me do what ever as long as im a good boy  :-), and shell go to what ever concert she can. I mean shes coming with me 10 hours to see Phish, which is not her favorite, but she does it for me and thats why I love her!
I owe Aug $20

messengerbird

Quote from: tehdead on March 15, 2009, 10:15:48 PM

my girl takes the cake, shell let me do what ever as long as im a good boy  :-), and shell go to what ever concert she can. I mean shes coming with me 10 hours to see Phish, which is not her favorite, but she does it for me and thats why I love her!

Define good boy  :lol:  I can't wait to meet her.

As for Gumbo you guys are all correct. He does need to marry her. I have been saying the same thing to redrum. Our one year anniversary of our engagement was 3/8/09. What a way to celebrate. I suggested getting married in the lot that day.  :roll:
Central part of town, I'm going down

Quote from: Phishy69 on January 05, 2010, 11:12:04 PM
A match made in Gamehenge  :-D