News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

hampton AUD sources

Started by metawhy, March 07, 2009, 11:44:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA $l!m

so i'm fairly happy with the sources i ended up with for the first night, and i only have teh m300s for the 2nd and 3rd nites.
i didnt really dig the FOB scheops that sobel seeded for the first nite as much as the other sources i had, but i didnt listen to them for the next two nites.

-does anyone have a source they prefer over the m3oos for sat or sun.?

thanks.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

ytowndan

So far other than the FOB scheops pulls I've only listened to the AKG 460B source for Fri. (which sounds great btw). 

For some reason (I have no idea why), I decided to grab every single source.  I doubt I'll ever get around to listening to all 84 (my current count), but I plan on at least trying to hear them all. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

redrum

Quote from: ytowndan on March 20, 2009, 06:26:13 PM
So far other than the FOB scheops pulls I've only listened to the AKG 460B source for Fri. (which sounds great btw). 

For some reason (I have no idea why OCP = Obsessive Compulsive Phishorder), I decided to grab every single source.  I doubt I'll ever get around to listening to all 84 (my current count), but I plan on at least trying to hear them all. 

fyp.

:wink:

+K for being awesome.
it rules that you did that.
:clap:
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

G. Augusto

Quote from: VA slim on March 20, 2009, 06:11:55 PM
so i'm fairly happy with the sources i ended up with for the first night, and i only have teh m300s for the 2nd and 3rd nites.
i didnt really dig the FOB scheops that sobel seeded for the first nite as much as the other sources i had, but i didnt listen to them for the next two nites.

thanks.

My second fav is CBD's B&K source.
Try those out.
a

ytowndan

Quote from: redrum on March 20, 2009, 06:33:04 PM
Quote from: ytowndan on March 20, 2009, 06:26:13 PM

For some reason (I have no idea why OCP = Obsessive Compulsive Phishorder), I decided to grab every single source.  I doubt I'll ever get around to listening to all 84 (my current count), but I plan on at least trying to hear them all. 

fyp.

:wink:

+K for being awesome.
it rules that you did that.
:clap:

Ha!  I definitely suffer from OCP.  I might even need to seek medical help...for fuck's sake I have multiple sources for COVENTRY! 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

redrum

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

VA $l!m

Quote from: G. Augusto on March 20, 2009, 06:37:21 PM
Quote from: VA slim on March 20, 2009, 06:11:55 PM

thanks.

My second fav is CBD's B&K source.
Try those out.
a

thanks, i'll check those out.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

AfterMidnight

AKG 460B is a sick source for friday. take a listen if you get the chance.

Phunkaddict

Quote from: MarkDavidson on March 24, 2009, 08:45:00 PM
AKG 460B is a sick source for friday. take a listen if you get the chance.
When adding bass to it it sounds amazing, but on its own it lacks a little low end compared to the m300s. IDK though it could have just been that I listened in the car.
And The Light Is Growing Brighter Now