News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

3.0 Paug Meetups Galore

Started by redrum, March 07, 2009, 03:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

susep

Quote from: redrum on March 07, 2009, 03:56:02 PM
REPRESENT!!!!!

:beers:

nice shot, I rock that same  :syf: shirt phan.

Quote from: redrum on March 08, 2009, 04:03:14 AM
BOOYA!!  :-o

G Money Slim in the house.

cleech74

"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

sunrisevt

I reckon to be rocking the Embassy Suites lobby bar for the Carolina-Duke game this afternoon.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Gumbo72203

wait, whose that other chick?

haha and I can't believe the whole thing with meeting Tet and Sunrise.  My girlfriend had litterally JUST dropped me off, and I was out of the car maybe 25 seconds, and then I hear:  "Tet?  Sunrise!"  as Sunrise introduced himself.  I kinda just stood there, dumbfounded, until they finished their introductions, and I was like "Tet?  Sunrise?  Gumbo"  as I pointed to myself with both of my thumbs.  Because I do that.  haha
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

nab

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on March 08, 2009, 06:20:19 PM
wait, whose that other chick?

haha and I can't believe the whole thing with meeting Tet and Sunrise.  My girlfriend had litterally JUST dropped me off, and I was out of the car maybe 25 seconds, and then I hear:  "Tet?  Sunrise!"  as Sunrise introduced himself.  I kinda just stood there, dumbfounded, until they finished their introductions, and I was like "Tet?  Sunrise?  Gumbo"  as I pointed to myself with both of my thumbs.  Because I do that.  haha

Wish I could be there to shake your hand man. 8-)

WhatstheUse?

Great to finally meet some of you guys!  :-)

Over the weekend I had the chance to meet RJ, Mandi, Birdman, Slim, Aug, Redrum, MBird and the one and only, Gumbo.

I'm sure ill be seeing more of you guys in the future  :beers:
Bring in the dude!

redrum

largest 'Paug family gathering to date?

i think YES.  8-)

& btw, section week4paug straight up held it down for the 2nd set.
good work t34m!!!  :clap:

see you all this summer!!!  :beers:
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

gimmetela

Great pics guys and dolls!

And thank you to Mandi and Slim for giving me some shout outs.  Who was the mystery person that let Free play for me via cell phone?  who ever it was, I COULD ACTUALLY MAKE OUT WHAT IT WAS.  as you all know-that NEVER happens.

i can't wait to see you's this summer...

Buffalo Budd

Nice pics guys, looks like fun.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

McGrupp

So pissed I missed all the pics! I was movin around too much, I guess. Well it was so awesome seein all you guys - I know I missed some of you, but it was sweet chillin with Gumbo in the line saturday night, chillin with mandi, antelope, rj, aug, blat, redrum, messengerbird (and anyone else I can't remember in my still somewhat delirious state).

I had a fucking BLAST this weekend. Hopin to see you guys again soon!
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

Play_It_Leo

Quote from: gimmetela on March 09, 2009, 11:36:35 AM

And thank you to Mandi and Slim for giving me some shout outs.  Who was the mystery person that let Free play for me via cell phone?  who ever it was, I COULD ACTUALLY MAKE OUT WHAT IT WAS.  as you all know-that NEVER happens.

I second that  :beers:
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on September 03, 2012, 12:45:00 AM
I love what the band did in Sand.  Those last 12-13 minutes were ACE, Tom Ace.  If I were drinking from the toilet, I might have been killed.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 24, 2012, 11:37:26 AM
Bouncin' - after all that, fuck they could have kicked their instruments in the face and I would have loved to eat some ice cream.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: gimmetela on March 09, 2009, 11:36:35 AM

free?

that was me, lovely  :-D
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

gimmetela

i kinda thought so.  thank you mandi! 
"i feel the feeling i forgot...." 
and then hearing the crowd cheer.
brought tears to my eyes.

man.  i wish i could've been there.
but the PAUG REPRESENTED QUITE NICELY.

good job kids!

hoodie22

Nice pics. Glad you all a good time!
Hope everyone gets home safely.
Can't wait to see you all this summer!