News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

3.0 Paug Meetups Galore

Started by redrum, March 07, 2009, 03:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

khalpin

Quote from: VA slim on June 10, 2009, 07:32:21 PM
someone needs to send WTU a camera for petes sake, i mean the guy should be documenting the entire tour for us, hes on the whole thing after all...

WTF-WTU?
:-P

Paug up little buddy! :wtu:
Good call!  How can you be the Paug's field reporter without a camera?

VA $l!m

Quote from: khalpin on June 10, 2009, 07:40:14 PM
someone needs to send WTU a camera for petes sake, i mean the guy should be documenting the entire tour for us, hes on the whole thing after all...

WTF-WTU?

we should at least be sending him $ to get himself better dr00gz or somethin!
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

kellerb

Quote from: VA slim on June 10, 2009, 07:42:51 PM
Quote from: khalpin on June 10, 2009, 07:40:14 PM

WTF-WTU?

we should at least be sending him $ to get himself better dr00gz or somethin!

week4paug "sponsor a first-term tour rat" charity?

antelope19

I have to say I'm pretty disappointed no one had a camera at Asheville OR Knoxville to document.   :|
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

khalpin

Quote from: antelope19 on June 11, 2009, 12:07:06 PM
I have to say I'm pretty disappointed no had a camera at Asheville OR Knoxville to document.   :|
:x

rowjimmy

antelope19

gah

I'm not going to lie, there was a debate concerning not only cameras, but even sunglasses, for the walk to the venue the other day, and the consensus was the less you have to carry the better. Also, having a camera, you totally get sucked into trying to get the perfect pic, or start shooting video or songs, and next thing you know, you've missed half a song trying to get the perfect shot. Afterwards, we realized this was totally selfish and we should have brought it so as to share with everyone else our experience, but it was too late. (There might also have been some mention of having the camera banging into your balls during a long hilly walk like that, but I can't be sure... :-o   :-))
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

guyforget

i never take a camera into the shows anymore, its just more hassle than its worth.  and pre- and post-show we never really had a big 'pauger meetup. i mean, myself and goodabouthood were together through the show, but even when keeb came up to the bungalow for a little 420 meeting, of the 8 or 10 people around, only the 3 of us were 'paugers.  no real centralized "lot" scene made it tough to have a really big meetup, but i loved how we were in downtown asheville w/ no central lot.  reminded me of some of my favorite fall tour venues like albany where the streets just get overtaken w/ heads. 

i wish i couldve hooked up w/ sophist and wtu? during setbreak, but really, that first set had me pretty winded and i was happy just sitting in my seat before making the short trip to fill up my water bottle. 

there will be ample time and opportunity in pittsburgh, my next show of the tour. 

-AD_

antelope19

I was just giving you guys shit.  I realize that not everyone is willing to take a million pictures during shows like I am.   :-D

gah

Quote from: antelope19 on June 11, 2009, 12:36:26 PM
I was just giving you guys shit.  I realize that not everyone is willing to take a million pictures during shows like I am.   :-D

Yeah, it's a good thing you and your camera will be at starlake, b/c that looks like it's going to be a huge meet up.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

antelope19

Quote from: goodabouthood on June 11, 2009, 12:39:43 PM

Yeah, it's a good thing you and your camera will be at starlake, b/c that looks like it's going to be a huge meet up.

It also marks the first time that I'll have a camera and be that close to the stage.  I'm really hoping to get some good shots.   :-D

sophist

Quote from: antelope19 on June 11, 2009, 12:07:06 PM
I have to say I'm pretty disappointed no one had a camera at Asheville OR Knoxville to document.   :|
you're wrong.  I took plenty of pictures. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

messengerbird

I was just giving you guys shit.  I realize that not everyone is willing to take a million pictures during shows like I am.   :-D

:-D :-D

Although it would be nice!
Central part of town, I'm going down

Quote from: Phishy69 on January 05, 2010, 11:12:04 PM
A match made in Gamehenge  :-D