News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

3.0 Paug Meetups Galore

Started by redrum, March 07, 2009, 03:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

birdman

New kicks tonight or the 2 day old ones?
Paug FTMFW!

G. Augusto

Quote from: birdman on June 03, 2009, 12:31:21 AM
New kicks tonight or the 2 day old ones?

Is this even a serious question?

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

Caravan2001

rowjimmy

shoreline99

Quote from: G. Augusto on June 03, 2009, 12:25:13 AM
No pics, but met up with thelot and Shoreline99 before the show.
Good stuff.
8-)

:beers:

Thought I saw Hoodie and a few others in the show but was trying to track down my buddy. Went back and couldn't find them. Next time!
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

sunrisevt

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

justjezmund

Hey all, this being my first tour since joining the paug fam i was hoping to meet up with cool people on thurs.  Anyone down?
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

whyweigh5.0

my shoes are still drying out from last night.  I may hit up a laundry mat today
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

keeb333

Quote from: whyweigh3.5 on June 03, 2009, 01:44:12 PM
my shoes are still drying out from last night.  I may hit up a laundry mat today

seriously, man.  whatever you do, take care of your shoe!  :-D

whyweigh5.0

where I was parked, when it started to downpour... after a couple minutes I could not get out of my car without the water going over top of my shoes.  It was all flooded
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson

whyweigh5.0

and it was nice meeting up with WhatsTheUse during the set break even though it was very brief.  Hope to mingle a little bit more with everyone throughout these shows

PIE-GUY

Quote from: whyweigh3.5 on June 03, 2009, 01:53:59 PM
and it was nice meeting up with WhatsTheUse during the set break even though it was very brief.  Hope to mingle a little bit more with everyone throughout these shows

How did WtU look like he was handling himself? Gonna be a long tour for that whipper-snapper... I hope he knows what he's in for!!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

shoreline99

Quote from: whyweigh3.5 on June 03, 2009, 01:51:20 PM
where I was parked, when it started to downpour... after a couple minutes I could not get out of my car without the water going over top of my shoes.  It was all flooded

We pulled in just after the storm blew through.

There was a huge puddle by the concessions under the upper seats over by the 13-15 entrance. Bathrooms in that area flooded out during the set break, too.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

rowjimmy

Quote from: shoreline99 on June 03, 2009, 03:05:58 PM
Quote from: whyweigh3.5 on June 03, 2009, 01:51:20 PM

We pulled in just after the storm blew through.

There was a huge puddle by the concessions under the upper seats over by the 13-15 entrance. Bathrooms in that area flooded out during the set break, too.

That wasn't the rain... that was the end result of those $6 bottles of water.