News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

3.0 Paug Meetups Galore

Started by redrum, March 07, 2009, 03:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G. Augusto

Quote from: Phishy69 on August 06, 2009, 12:00:52 PM
Love the plates.  The Lexus is pretty sweet too, my bro and dad each have a 2008 (Dad's being a hard-top convertible) and my sis is picking her 2009 AWD up next week.

What else do you guys have?

blatboom

I got to meet and hang with some awesome paugers this weekend.  met up with Antelope and his roomie at the airport on Thursday and grabbed some food and drinks in Seattle.  met cimsm and Mrs. cimsm on 4th street so I could give him his ticket, great dude.  baked in the poster line Friday with lope, Uncleebineezer and Goodabouthood.. we also ran into Tweezy standing right in front of us.  he was in fact wearing a one-piece red pajama suit.  got to hang with redrum and mbird for quite a bit on Friday.  Hicks got caught up in traffic but rolled up on us right as we were walking in the venue which was pretty epic I thought.  then on Saturday we made our way to JPhishman's site where he had some tasty homebrew flowing.
oh and ran into this dude a couple times :wtu:

redrum

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

WhatstheUse?

sorry no pics, but I met Hicks, nab and Uncleebineezer this weekend at the Gorge  :-)

also briefly saw redrum, mbird, antelope, blatboom, and goodabouthood but kinda missed out on all the big meet-ups because I was either too late to the meet-up spot, or too disorganized and lazy or probably on some dr00gz....oops, there's always next time :| :wtu:

always nice to see you guys anyways  :beers:
Bring in the dude!

redrum

---

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: G. Augusto on August 06, 2009, 04:03:07 PM
Quote from: Phishy69 on August 06, 2009, 12:00:52 PM
Love the plates.  The Lexus is pretty sweet too, my bro and dad each have a 2008 (Dad's being a hard-top convertible) and my sis is picking her 2009 AWD up next week.

What else do you guys have?
I got nothin', 78 Westy and a Vibe.  My family is all about their cars.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

nab

Met up with goodabouthood, uncleebineezer, and antelope on Friday.  Met up with Hicks and chilled with him for a while on Saturday.  Had a short phone exchange w/ whatstheuse on Friday night and a short meeting with him at Hicks' area on Saturday.  I also met up with JPhishman breifly at his spot as well.  I checked in with jimmywilson all weekend.

Wandered around a bit hooping to met redrum and messengerbird, but never did.  Looks like they saw some of the same people I did, just never in the same place or time as I.  Sorry I missed blat as well.

redrum

Quote from: Superfreakie on August 10, 2009, 04:20:53 AM
Quote from: redrum on August 10, 2009, 03:25:04 AM
i briefly met God.  8-)

I hope you shook it's hand.

we tongue kissed.

Quote from: PIE-GUY on August 10, 2009, 09:05:51 AM
RULE #1 or it didn't happen!

IT can't be photographed, silly.  :roll:

---

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Hicks

Nobody's gonna compliment my bear shirt?   :cry:

Glad I got to meet up and hang with everybody this weekend, had an especially fun time at the show on Friday with rr, msgbird and blat and hanging at JPhishman's RV with goodabouthood, antelope and blat. 

Thanks again to JP for the hetty homebrews and for blat and antelope helping me get Friday's poster!
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

rowjimmy

Quote from: Hicks on August 10, 2009, 12:54:27 PM
Nobody's gonna compliment my bear shirt?   :'(

The photo doesn't do it any justice. I can't make it out.