News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

3.0 Paug Meetups Galore

Started by redrum, March 07, 2009, 03:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blatboom

looks like L-R  Aug, Blat, Bird, RJ, McGrupp, Phil.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: blatboom on August 17, 2009, 09:28:13 PM

that it is...
goodabouthood, lope, igbo, faux, artV, and sophist had all gone wandering atm...
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

rowjimmy

sophist

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on August 17, 2009, 09:30:36 PM

that it is...
goodabouthood, lope, igbo, faux, artV, and sophist had all gone wandering atm...
yeah, sorry.  I am the most ADD kid in the lot, I can never just chill in one spot. 

I ran into August one time just wondering, and I'm pretty sure he was laughing at seeing me just walking around by myself. 

I also walked by a row over from the Paug meetup spot and caught Birdman and Blat's eyes and they both had a look like "where the fuck is that dude going?"

So yeah.  I dunno why, but in the lot I like to keep moving. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

birdman

Quote from: Sophist on August 17, 2009, 10:29:23 PM

that it is...
yeah, sorry.  I am the most ADD kid in the lot, I can never just chill in one spot. 

I ran into August one time just wondering, and I'm pretty sure he was laughing at seeing me just walking around by myself. 

I also walked by a row over from the Paug meetup spot and caught Birdman and Blat's eyes and they both had a look like "where the fuck is that dude going?"

Thats exactly what I was thinking
That, and, "I should tell him to find me a cold beer while hes out and about. so I dont have to get my ass out of this chair"
Paug FTMFW!

sophist

Quote from: birdman on August 17, 2009, 10:39:12 PM
Quote from: Sophist on August 17, 2009, 10:29:23 PM

that it is...

Thats exactly what I was thinking
That, and, "I should tell him to find me a cold beer while hes out and about. so I dont have to get my ass out of this chair"
you got my digits mang, you know I would of hooked a pauger up. 

y'all should of texted me, I would of headed back that way.  Like I said, I get so ADD, it's ridiculous.  Like the dude that came up to me right as I met with y'all (he had black, curly hair and was chatting me up), I knew him from '03 Phish tour, and this always seems to happen where I run into random people I know and I just stop and talk with them for a bit. 

Plus I love meeting new people as well, which I did.  I had a blast on the lot, and like always, it put me in the best mood. 

(and I'm still waiting on 'lope to photoshop my ass into the photo  :wink: )
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

rowjimmy

Where's that pic, anyway, 'lope?

WhatstheUse?

I'd just like to say that this summer was fucking epic.  Undoubtably, the most epic of my life.  :wtu:

I met so many kind people and made so many new friends I can't even count them all.

I can't wait to meet up w/ some of you folks again this fall/halloween and hopefully meet some more paugers as well  :beers:
Bring in the dude!

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

shoreline99

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on August 18, 2009, 02:49:27 AM
I met so many kind people and made so many new friends I can't even count them all.

:wink:  :beers:
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

antelope19

Quote from: goodabouthood on August 18, 2009, 08:41:10 AM
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 17, 2009, 11:43:24 PM

I'll post it when goodabouthood posts the pic of all the chicks on his kickball team in knee high socks!  Empty promises!   :-) 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

rowjimmy

Quote from: antelope19 on August 18, 2009, 10:05:18 AM

I'll post it when goodabouthood posts the pic of all the chicks on his kickball team in knee high socks!  Empty promises!   :-)

Shit.
so, never?

sophist

both of y'all are committing some major messageboard fouls.  Repercussions and consequences to follow...

antelope19

Quote from: Sophist on August 18, 2009, 10:10:55 AM

both of y'all are committing some major messageboard fouls.  Repercussions and consequences to follow...

:-D  C'mon, you know I'm good for it.

Honestly, I've just forgotten to grab the card out of my camera to bring it in to work.  I'll try to remember to bring it in tomorrow. 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

kellerb

Quote from: Sophist on August 18, 2009, 10:10:55 AM

This is not 'nam, there are rules.  Specifically, Rule #1