News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

3.0 Paug Meetups Galore

Started by redrum, March 07, 2009, 03:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tet

nice seeing RR and MB last night (well, they saw us - and of course rule #1'd), as well as WW - hope y'all had fun, we sure did!! 

we're in sec 347 tonight, row c - stop on by and say hi if around!
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

redrum

round 1 - rule 1

who was all up 300 last night?
got a texts from aug &  :wtu:, but my phone died & mb's phone didn't really have service inside.
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

fauxpaxfauxreal

Lope looks like he's about to take a stick to the head!

justjezmund

Quote from: tet on December 03, 2009, 11:31:08 AM
nice seeing RR and MB last night (well, they saw us - and of course rule #1'd), as well as WW - hope y'all had fun, we sure did!! 

we're in sec 347 tonight, row c - stop on by and say hi if around!
ill stop by i still owe ya a beer for the hartford and spac hookup
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

redrum

Quote from: goodabouthood on December 03, 2009, 11:46:01 AM
ha ha, lope looks skirred!

i must admit, i look kinda weird in that pic too.
you can't tell at all from the photo, but we laughed the whole time it was being taken/before/& after..  :lol:

---

fauxpaxfauxreal

I think the backdrop makes it all the more funnier.

redrum

are you a card member or a hockey player?

---

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: redrum on December 03, 2009, 11:52:46 AM
are you a card member or a hockey player?

Yeah.  I roll strictly with the hard black card.  I also like to shred the ice every once in a while.

;)

whyweigh5.0

wait, were you there last night JJ?  Is that you in the MELT hoodie?  Only met you once briefly so my memory is a little foggy.  Were you sitting in 334 last night?
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

justjezmund

Quote from: whyweigh4.0 on December 03, 2009, 12:20:45 PM
wait, were you there last night JJ?  Is that you in the MELT hoodie?  Only met you once briefly so my memory is a little foggy.  Were you sitting in 334 last night?
na i was off my ticket in 107 most of the night.  and ya thats me in my custy hoodie. :wink: i think i have your # you might have mine.  hit me up tonight.

shoreline99

Hope to catch up w/ you all later. Any preshow activity tonight?
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

justjezmund

Quote from: shoreline99 on December 03, 2009, 01:16:24 PM
Hope to catch up w/ you all later. Any preshow activity tonight?
hope so im am just sittin at my buddies place while hes at work.  anyone wanna get a beer or something?

whyweigh5.0

Im nosebleeds tonight.  Section 417.  Hopefully I will have more room up there than last night.  These dbags come to their seats last night during the last song of the 1st set.  They squeeze right in front of me and just stand there.  I start to get annoyed because they are literally standing on my shoes so I tell them that they need to get to their seats because they cant just stand there in front of me.  They they start telling me that their seats are my seats.  They check my tickets and I show them that I am in my seats and they continue to just stand there and wait for me to move.  Finally I just moved two seats down.  I put my bag in one seat and stood in front of the other and def let them know that I wasnt moving one more step and if they wanted to be crammed that was fine by me.  Well, one left during set break and then another left halfway through second set
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

justjezmund

Quote from: whyweigh4.0 on December 03, 2009, 01:48:43 PM
Im nosebleeds tonight.  Section 417.  Hopefully I will have more room up there than last night.  These dbags come to their seats last night during the last song of the 1st set.  They squeeze right in front of me and just stand there.  I start to get annoyed because they are literally standing on my shoes so I tell them that they need to get to their seats because they cant just stand there in front of me.  They they start telling me that their seats are my seats.  They check my tickets and I show them that I am in my seats and they continue to just stand there and wait for me to move.  Finally I just moved two seats down.  I put my bag in one seat and stood in front of the other and def let them know that I wasnt moving one more step and if they wanted to be crammed that was fine by me.  Well, one left during set break and then another left halfway through second set
toolbags