News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

3.0 Paug Meetups Galore

Started by redrum, March 07, 2009, 03:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gah

Quote from: UncleEbinezer on December 11, 2009, 10:31:58 AM
Quote from: antelope19 on December 11, 2009, 10:28:02 AM
Quote from: goodabouthood on December 10, 2009, 03:01:35 PM
Quote from: antelope19 on December 10, 2009, 02:53:50 PM
Quote from: goodabouthood on December 10, 2009, 02:44:58 PM
Have been going thru my pics here today, organizing things, found a few I don't think I put up before. At the infamous dolphin tapestry meet up, jphish and blat, uncleeb and lope, blat uncleeb and lope, and the last is lope, after I asked him to hold my beer while I packed us a bowl, only to turn around to see him finish chugging it.  :x  :lol:

:lol:

Whoops, was that Gorge 1 or 2?  I think those were from the second night?

EDIT: Now that I look at it again, they had to have been from the second night, my eyes are barely open in that last pic.  I was pretty shwasted that Saturday night.

Definitely G2.  :-D

Dare I ask you to post the late night pics?

I'm not going to lie, I was really uncomfortable when you asked me to take those at the time, and I'm even more uncomfortable posting them here. Besides, I thought those were just for you two to remember your night by.  :roll:

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

antelope19

Quote from: goodabouthood on December 11, 2009, 10:43:38 AM
Have been going thru my pics here today, organizing things, found a few I don't think I put up before. At the infamous dolphin tapestry meet up, jphish and blat, uncleeb and lope, blat uncleeb and lope, and the last is lope, after I asked him to hold my beer while I packed us a bowl, only to turn around to see him finish chugging it.  :x  :lol:

EDIT: Now that I look at it again, they had to have been from the second night, my eyes are barely open in that last pic.  I was pretty shwasted that Saturday night.

I'm not going to lie, I was really uncomfortable when you asked me to take those at the time, and I'm even more uncomfortable posting them here. Besides, I thought those were just for you two to remember your night by.  :roll:

:-o

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

redrum

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

antelope19

Eh, now it's going to be anti-climactic after all of this build up.  Unless there are other pics that I'm not aware of.  (Which is a distinct possibility given the state I was in that night)

sophist

Be honest, you documented the first inverted big black furry creatures from mars with two men didn't you? 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: antelope19 on December 11, 2009, 10:48:08 AM
Eh, now it's going to be anti-climactic after all of this build up.  Unless there are other pics that I'm not aware of.  (Which is a distinct possibility given the state I was in that night)

There is one of either you or AA sleeping on the ground for a few after a stroll on shakedown.
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

antelope19

Quote from: UncleEbinezer on December 11, 2009, 10:58:04 AM
Quote from: antelope19 on December 11, 2009, 10:48:08 AM

There is one of either you or AA sleeping on the ground for a few after a stroll on shakedown.

:raises hand:

Buffalo Budd

The curiosity is killing us here guys.
RULE #1
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

hoodie22

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on December 10, 2009, 11:58:28 AM
HOODIE LAZER EYES!!!!!  I'VE FOUND MY MATCH!!!  :banana: :banana: :banana:

Haha thats awesome!  :wtu:

Hicks

Hey guys, what's going on in here?
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

justjezmund

dude with that said, RULE 1!! :evil:
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

blatboom

blatboom

Quote from: blatboom on December 12, 2009, 01:20:19 AM

^^^ just noticed you're the one one who wasn't present @ McGrupp's house  :cry:

Hicks

Quote from: blatboom on December 12, 2009, 01:23:21 AM
Quote from: blatboom on December 12, 2009, 01:20:19 AM

^^^ just noticed you're the one one who wasn't present @ McGrupp's house  :cry:

Damn that JPhishman, always showing me up by hitting non-West Coast shows!    :wink:

Seriously though, one of these days I'll make it out there for a show.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

gah

^^^ You forgot the shake your fist in the air menacingly.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.