News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

3.0 Paug Meetups Galore

Started by redrum, March 07, 2009, 03:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caravan2001

and the best weed (for dirt cheap), and the best coffee, and the most strip clubs and on and on and on....it basically rules.... :beerbang:

JPhishman

Quote from: caravan2001 on December 18, 2009, 08:28:35 PM
and the best weed (for dirt cheap), and the best coffee, and the most strip clubs and on and on and on....it basically rules.... :beerbang:
Booya!  :-D
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

WhatstheUse?

Portland is the coolest city I've ever spent time in. period.
Bring in the dude!

JPhishman

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on December 18, 2009, 11:17:31 PM
come back to us Scott.... come back  :-)
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: JPhishman on December 18, 2009, 11:38:26 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on December 18, 2009, 11:17:31 PM
come back to us Scott.... come back  :-)

someday...
Bring in the dude!

PIE-GUY

You haven't been to Austin yet, then, eh?
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Lifeboy

Quote from: PIE-GUY on December 19, 2009, 12:37:21 AM

I fucking LOVE Austin!!  I try to make it down at least once a year to kick it with my UT buddies. I didn't get to make the trip this year due to  :phish:
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

Caravan2001

Austin rocks no doubt, and for music and clubs (and BBQ) it ranks second to none, but I need mountains and ocean/beach nearby.....That said, as a cyclist, while Portland is an amazing bike city, Austin has dope ass road riding year round....I'm out of the saddle from November to March, which kind of sucks, Austin you can pedal year round........

whatapiper

Quote from: caravan2001 on December 18, 2009, 08:28:35 PM

best coffee? those are fighting words for someone who lives in seattle  :samurai:

as for strip clubs you def got us beat, the clubs here are why we have so many  :banana: running around Capital Hill.

as for herb I think we are both pretty close  :wink:
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

guyforget

good herb isnt hard to find anywhere these days, especially in states w/ legal mmj.  i doubt theres much difference in the indoor organics in oregon, cali, colo, michigan, etc.  growing good weed isnt really all that hard if you've got the time, money, and patience to do it right. 
-AD_

whatapiper

Quote from: guyforget on December 19, 2009, 01:07:40 AM
good herb isnt hard to find anywhere these days, especially in states w/ legal mmj.  i doubt theres much difference in the indoor organics in oregon, cali, colo, michigan, etc.  growing good weed isnt really all that hard if you've got the time, money, and patience to do it right.

true, pot is lowest priority in WA and no one cares or hears about people who do care. 
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

Caravan2001

Quote from: whatapiper on December 19, 2009, 01:13:42 AM
Quote from: guyforget on December 19, 2009, 01:07:40 AM

true, pot is lowest priority in WA and no one cares or hears about people who do care.

As well, a LOT of people still use chems to grow, so finding actual organic dank is not that easy, even on the west coast, and unfortunately, 90% of people grow hydro, so finding someone that grows in actual dirt, AND without chem fertilizers is not easy...people are so consumed with yield (and convenience) that they grow with cubes and hormones....

WhatstheUse?

Never been, but I've heard good things.

Bring in the dude!

guyforget

confirmed that NYC is the worst place in the country to buy pot
-AD_

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: guyforget on December 19, 2009, 02:42:36 AM
confirmed that NYC is the worst place in the country to buy pot

true. When I was there for msg I was buying "dub sacks" for $20 which was like .5-.8 grams  :?

wtf?!
Bring in the dude!