News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

3.0 Paug Meetups Galore

Started by redrum, March 07, 2009, 03:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

JPhishman

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on October 18, 2010, 09:45:16 PM
Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on October 18, 2010, 09:34:58 PM
my seat crew for the second night :)

That looks like the place to be!

Looks like good times. I guess the Wendys evidence was stuffed under the seats at that point. :-P
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

sophist

Quote from: JPhishman on October 18, 2010, 11:30:05 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on October 18, 2010, 09:45:16 PM

That looks like the place to be!

Looks like good times. I guess the Wendys evidence was stuffed under the seats at that point. :-P

Corleone style.  Taped up in the bathroom. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

VDB

If that's section 126, then we were somewhere in the background in 124. Damn, shoulda asked sophist where y'all were, I coulda strolled right over and shook a hand or two.
Is this still Wombat?

sophist

Quote from: V00D00BR3W on October 19, 2010, 11:34:50 AM

If that's section 126, then we were somewhere in the background in 124. Damn, shoulda asked sophist where y'all were, I coulda strolled right over and shook a hand or two.
We raged that section both nights.  Should of hit me up dude.  We were straight holding it down with a bunch of my buddies. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

notkuroda

I sat in the first row of 124 the first night. Not only was it a perfect place for sound and sightlines, but we had most of our friends with us and a bartender!! We never had to leave our seats, just yell down to a runner in the pit to get our beer! We got there early the next night to hold it down again but it had already been taken. So we sat in the first row of 126 the next night, a little more cramped but still got the same service! The runners loved us, we were good tippers :-D

Had such a good time this weekend. Charleston is a beautiful city, we rented a house on james island and raged with friends. I honestly loved both nights, may even have liked night 1 better, but I think that had to do with my mental state. I was a little spaced out Saturday. I went into the shows saying to myself that it was ok to not see phish again till next summer, when it was over I was trying to conceive ways to make it to AC. Not gonna happen, but I'm so psyched they made me WANT TO.

Before the shows when asked what I wanted to see I said "I want Trey to melt my face, it doesn't happen often enough these days." Mission accomplished, nice work Red

VDB

Quote from: sophist on October 19, 2010, 11:40:18 AM
Quote from: V00D00BR3W on October 19, 2010, 11:34:50 AM

We raged that section both nights.  Should of hit me up dude.  We were straight holding it down with a bunch of my buddies.

I will say this, however -- we made it to the seats barely in time for the start of set I, and by set break my powers of coherent sociability were feeling a little compromised...
Is this still Wombat?

McGrupp

lol at that pic. i dont even remember you taking that.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

sophist

Quote from: McGrupp on October 19, 2010, 02:14:05 PM

There's a lot you don't remember based on how you look in that photo. 

McGrupp

Quote from: sophist on October 19, 2010, 02:26:15 PM

There's a lot you don't remember based on how you look in that photo.

"Here comes the joker, with his silly grin"
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

alcoholandcoffeebeans

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

was the same time you took the ones on your phone, like you sent me last night  :crazy:
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

redrum

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: redrum on October 24, 2010, 11:29:03 AM
BOOM!!!

Considering the last I saw Birdman he had no ticket for last night, that pic makes me smile!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog