News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

3.0 Paug Meetups Galore

Started by redrum, March 07, 2009, 03:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

birdman

It wasn't exactly a Paug meetup, but our trip home on the plane today was redic. The plane was 95% heads making their way to Boston. A guy with a boombox blasted tunes for the 1 hr flight, free whiskeys were not hard to find, and the non-heads were not happy. After the flight attendant spoke to the boombox guy a half dozen times he finally cranked it down as we were starting to land. Only to fire up Tweezer Reprise as we approached the airport, They kept asking passengers to "turn off the electronics during landing" lol. He just turned it up! We touched down as tweeprise finished and then burst into a solid ovation. Fucking weekend just didnt want to end!! :rawk:

Oh, btw, no surprise to find out the guy chills with Redrum and MB cape cod crew :-P
Paug FTMFW!

redrum

Quote from: birdman on November 01, 2010, 10:28:02 PM
It wasn't exactly a Paug meetup, but our trip home on the plane today was redic. The plane was 95% heads making their way to Boston. A guy with a boombox blasted tunes for the 1 hr flight, free whiskeys were not hard to find, and the non-heads were not happy. After the flight attendant spoke to the boombox guy a half dozen times he finally cranked it down as we were starting to land. Only to fire up Tweezer Reprise as we approached the airport, They kept asking passengers to "turn off the electronics during landing" lol. He just turned it up! We touched down as tweeprise finished and then burst into a solid ovation. Fucking weekend just didnt want to end!! :rawk:

Oh, btw, no surprise to find out the guy chills with Redrum and MB cape cod crew :-P

:rawk: :rawk:
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

McGrupp

Epic times this weekend.

I will type more when I get my serotonin back.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

redrum

---

Caravan2001

Quote from: PIE-GUY on November 01, 2010, 10:17:59 PM
Quote from: Caravan2001 on November 01, 2010, 10:08:24 PM
Stopped by and met some paugers at the Plaza yesterday...Saw Pieguy, WTU, Jphish and got to meet GBL and McGrupp for the first time...nice to meet/see you all....Hung with JP and WTU at the show for a bit, but our section got kind of hectic for a sec..  WTU went deep on the wheat thins, I was laughing my ass off....Great times this weekend!  Sorry I did not run into the rest of you...

:wtu: just kept repeating "Fucking Caravan" over and over during set 1. He was not happy with you, son.

I gave him enough to share with another person...he decided not to share and that's what happens  :-D

Jphishman and I both tried to warn him--  me: you're going to lose your mind if you do that  jp: dude, don't you remember Telluride?  :crazy:

redrum

when i heard i was like, "wait didn't that happen in telluride too?"  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

---

McGrupp

Quote from: Caravan2001 on November 01, 2010, 11:33:56 PM
Stopped by and met some paugers at the Plaza yesterday...Saw Pieguy, WTU, Jphish and got to meet GBL and McGrupp for the first time...nice to meet/see you all....Hung with JP and WTU at the show for a bit, but our section got kind of hectic for a sec..  WTU went deep on the wheat thins, I was laughing my ass off....Great times this weekend!  Sorry I did not run into the rest of you...

:wtu: just kept repeating "Fucking Caravan" over and over during set 1. He was not happy with you, son.

I gave him enough to share with another person...he decided not to share and that's what happens  :-D

Jphishman and I both tried to warn him--  me: you're going to lose your mind if you do that  jp: dude, don't you remember Telluride?  :crazy:

When an old schooler says take 1, take 1...

:wtu:
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

aphineday

I bet this shit was legendary. Jealous.
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

roggae

Quote from: G. Augusto on November 01, 2010, 01:20:14 PM
Quote from: roggae on November 01, 2010, 01:15:15 PM
Bumped into Scott and pie. I think they got some shit from the elevator crowed when I said I'd see them online. I am not ashamed. Sorry Scott and pie if you got shit!!

Saw you!

Saw YOU!
Clearly it's all awful.

redrum

Quote from: aphineday on November 02, 2010, 12:09:12 AM
I bet this shit was legendary. Jealous.

agreed.
i'm trying to figure out who it was.
did u get his name bird?

---

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: Caravan2001 on November 01, 2010, 11:33:56 PM

Last night was a doozy!  :samurai:

Maybe I should listen next time....  :-D

Bring in the dude!

WhatstheUse?

That's so f'n epic. What a weekend!
Bring in the dude!

JPhishman

Quote from: McGrupp on November 01, 2010, 11:21:40 PM
Epic times this weekend.

THIS

Super raging  :rawk:  :beers:
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: JPhishman on November 02, 2010, 12:52:55 AM
Quote from: McGrupp on November 01, 2010, 11:21:40 PM
Epic times this weekend.

THIS

Super raging  :rawk:  :beers:

Serious. Raging.

McGrupp and I kept saying how we couldn't have done it more perfectly for a weekend it AC.

EVERY SINGLE NIGHT we had there was completely epic!  I don't even know where to start with the stories...

Bring in the dude!