News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

3.0 Paug Meetups Galore

Started by redrum, March 07, 2009, 03:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justjezmund

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!! HEATH WAS IN TOWN?!  where the hell was I, besides being outside.

Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

rowjimmy

I kinda hate that I missed this.
Not the shows; the raging.

cleech74

Quote from: birdman on November 01, 2010, 10:28:02 PM
It wasn't exactly a Paug meetup, but our trip home on the plane today was redic. The plane was 95% heads making their way to Boston. A guy with a boombox blasted tunes for the 1 hr flight, free whiskeys were not hard to find, and the non-heads were not happy. After the flight attendant spoke to the boombox guy a half dozen times he finally cranked it down as we were starting to land. Only to fire up Tweezer Reprise as we approached the airport, They kept asking passengers to "turn off the electronics during landing" lol. He just turned it up! We touched down as tweeprise finished and then burst into a solid ovation. Fucking weekend just didnt want to end!! :rawk:

Oh, btw, no surprise to find out the guy chills with Redrum and MB cape cod crew :-P

Hilarious! :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

justjezmund

Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

Undermind

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 02, 2010, 08:39:27 AM

both for me
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

mistercharlie

Me too, sounds like some epic times where had in AC this weekend.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

sunrisevt

Just to echo the sentiments already expressed--Sunday (and Monday morning) were just too much fun. The 'paug rules.

I laughed harder at this than I have in years.....

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

rowjimmy

Quote from: Undermind on November 02, 2010, 09:07:54 AM

both for me

I have a rule about not regretting shows. I'm cool with that part.

VDB

Quote from: birdman on November 01, 2010, 10:28:02 PM
It wasn't exactly a Paug meetup, but our trip home on the plane today was redic. The plane was 95% heads making their way to Boston. A guy with a boombox blasted tunes for the 1 hr flight, free whiskeys were not hard to find, and the non-heads were not happy. After the flight attendant spoke to the boombox guy a half dozen times he finally cranked it down as we were starting to land. Only to fire up Tweezer Reprise as we approached the airport, They kept asking passengers to "turn off the electronics during landing" lol. He just turned it up! We touched down as tweeprise finished and then burst into a solid ovation. Fucking weekend just didnt want to end!! :rawk:

Oh, btw, no surprise to find out the guy chills with Redrum and MB cape cod crew :-P

THAT is hilarious.

P.S. Isn't it technically a federal crime to disobey flight attendant commands?  :police:

P.P.S. Cape Cod what? Been going there (mostly) every summer for (mostly) my entire life.
Is this still Wombat?

rowjimmy

Quote from: McGrupp on November 01, 2010, 11:21:40 PM
Epic times this weekend.

I will type more when I get my serotonin back.

Five JBC's and, a handful of Tums, and two Lipitor and you should be back in balance.

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 02, 2010, 11:58:57 AM
Quote from: McGrupp on November 01, 2010, 11:21:40 PM
Epic times this weekend.

I will type more when I get my serotonin back.

Five JBC's and, a handful of Tums, and two Lipitor and you should be back in balance.

and a double stack.
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

JPhishman

Quote from: JustJezmund on November 02, 2010, 08:34:13 AM
WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!! HEATH WAS IN TOWN?!  where the hell was I, besides being outside.

dude! Sucks I missed ya! New Years Run we will party down for sure!
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

redrum

@ jphish:

now that i'm not (as) high, i realize you were right.
our first official meetup was in fact in the bathroom on 10/31/10 & then in the hotey after the show.

funny how being on drugs makes you think you've met people in real life when you've really only seen them in pictures at the gorge with dolphin tapestries or talked on message boards & facebook.  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

sophist

Quote from: redrum on November 02, 2010, 02:50:21 PM
@ jphish:

now that i'm not (as) high, i realize you were right.
our first official meetup was in fact in the bathroom on 10/31/10 & then in the hotey after the show.

funny how being on drugs makes you think you've met people in real life when you've really only seen them in pictures at the gorge with dolphin tapestries or talked on message boards & facebook.  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
When I first met Heath at Charlotte this summer, I was so spun I didn't even connect the dots.  Five minutes later I turn to Scott (with Heath standing there) and ask, "where the fuck is Heath?" 

Drugs:  Enhancing social interactions since the dark ages. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

whyweigh5.0

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/