News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

3.0 Paug Meetups Galore

Started by redrum, March 07, 2009, 03:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ph92

Damn, I wish I coulda made it out.... Next year I will try
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

justjezmund

just home now.  Had so much fun this past weekend.  Raged most sets with PG, Birdman, Sophist, WTU, and Grupp.  Ran into RR and JPhish not at the same time.  Sorry i didn't see more of you fine folks but wow what fun I had.  Till Next time.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

birdman

Peking Duck kicked ass! Only the "old guys" managed to make it to the lunch, the noobs were still sleeping off their hangovers. Thanks PG for setting it up. :beers:
   PS-You cant take Ramsay anywhere without  him making a mess. :-P
Paug FTMFW!

Superfreakie

Quote from: birdman on January 02, 2011, 05:57:20 PM
Only the "old guys" managed to make it to the lunch, the noobs were still sleeping off their hangovers.

Ah, those young punks. Way to represent the old school gentlemen!  :clap:
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Buffalo Budd

Peking Duck kicked ass! Only the "old guys" managed to make it to the lunch, the noobs were still sleeping off their hangovers.
Figures, kids these days  :shakehead:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

justjezmund

Quote from: Superfreakie on January 02, 2011, 06:00:52 PM
Only the "old guys" managed to make it to the lunch, the noobs were still sleeping off their hangovers.

So when did 25 become old?  Just saying....I was up at 730.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

birdman

Quote from: JustJezmund on January 02, 2011, 06:05:50 PM
Quote from: Superfreakie on January 02, 2011, 06:00:52 PM

You were up at 730 because you never went to bed!
Face it, you're in the "old" group once you have a real job.
Paug FTMFW!

Superfreakie

Quote from: birdman on January 02, 2011, 06:13:33 PM
Quote from: JustJezmund on January 02, 2011, 06:05:50 PM
You were up at 730 because you never went to bed!

lulz
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

McGrupp

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on January 02, 2011, 06:04:56 PM
Peking Duck kicked ass! Only the "old guys" managed to make it to the lunch, the noobs were still sleeping off their hangovers.

8:00 am bedtime'd
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: McGrupp on January 02, 2011, 10:16:25 PM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on January 02, 2011, 06:04:56 PM

8:00 am bedtime'd
Happens to the best of us.  I'm a big talker sitting on couch tour.  :roll:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

PIE-GUY

Great time was had by all... glad to finally be home, though!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

sunrisevt

Brunch was a roaring success. Pics on the way this afternoon or evening--we didn't get out of NYC until 4pm yesterday, stopped at my folks' to pick up our dog and wound up staying over. I'll get the pics loaded and posted when we get home.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

sophist

Peking Duck kicked ass! Only the "old guys" managed to make it to the lunch, the noobs were still sleeping off their hangovers. Thanks PG for setting it up. :beers:
Dude, it's common sense, spill really good food on your hoodie and you attract hot, malnourished wookettes at the shows.
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

phil

Quote from: sophist on January 03, 2011, 09:28:44 AM
Dude, it's common sense, spill really good food on your hoodie and you attract hot, malnourished wookettes at the shows.

If by malnourished wookettes you mean stray dogs and McGrupp, then yes, spill away.
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

McGrupp

Quote from: phil on January 03, 2011, 06:07:42 PM
Quote from: sophist on January 03, 2011, 09:28:44 AM

If by malnourished wookettes you mean stray dogs and McGrupp, then yes, spill away.

I totally hit up some of those leftovers. The fried pork and the shrimp w/ vegetables were off the chain. Even cold.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?