News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

3.0 Paug Meetups Galore

Started by redrum, March 07, 2009, 03:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guyforget

so spill the beans, or stop teasing like a 10th grade cheerleader.   :samurai:
-AD_

blatboom

for starters I was overserved and got to know McGrupps bathroom floor a little better.  HAPPY!?

we were trying to catch YMSB but it got rained out.  then we were gonna go see Garage a Trois but we bailed on that to see The New Belgians for 5 bucks but then the band we saw wasn't even The New Belgians and whoever they were they sucked.

McGrupp

Quote from: blatboom on May 15, 2011, 01:06:30 PM
for starters I was overserved and got to know McGrupps bathroom floor a little better.  HAPPY!?

we were trying to catch YMSB but it got rained out.  then we were gonna go see Garage a Trois but we bailed on that to see The New Belgians for 5 bucks but then the band we saw wasn't even The New Belgians and whoever they were they sucked.

overserved!  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

the band was called "Think." - one of those mediocre jam bands. tons of kids there, place was packed. their rendition of first tube was especially hilarious (and sort of fun).

let me also say that I would never want to be in the path of  :tte:'s tank of a car...

also, I saw 'lope's eating skills come out in full force. dude literally crushed 1 and a half pizzas. I'm not sure how he did it, and I don't know that I can claim the title of the paug's resident fatass anymore...
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

guyforget

overserved, lmao, well played
-AD_

McGrupp

Also I'm not sure that blat or lope were around for this, but I also learned last night that you shouldn't come up to me and introduce yourself as "Sage" unless you want to get made fun of.

I asked her if that was her "heady name" and she said yes.

:shakehead:

I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

barnesy305

Quote from: McGrupp on May 15, 2011, 01:37:53 PM
Also I'm not sure that blat or lope were around for this, but I also learned last night that you shouldn't come up to me and introduce yourself as "Sage" unless you want to get made fun of.

LAME.... So did you fuck her?

McGrupp

Quote from: barnesy305 on May 15, 2011, 01:44:03 PM

No... I was too busy offending her.

barnesy305

Quote from: McGrupp on May 15, 2011, 01:45:50 PM

Still a win.

guyforget

you're supposed to insult her hippy name after the humping to ensure the sanctity of the 1-and-done.

but whatever you do, dont coax her real name out of her in the process.  you dont want to know too much. 

next time.
-AD_

kellerb

Those are mutually exclusive?  I've been going about this all wrong

antelope19

I don't think I stopped laughing the entire night. And yes, when I get the drunk munchies, watch out! Pretty sure there's a creepy message on Scottys vm too
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

rowjimmy

High degree of awesome.

justjezmund

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

sounds like my kind of fun went down.

best series of updates in a while.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

WhatstheUse?

:clap: good work boys!  Overserved, LOL!

And yes... I received multiple creepy messages late last night.  I love you all.  :angel:
Bring in the dude!

Caravan2001

This might have to go into the 4.0 Paug Meetups Galore thread, but I couldn't find that one:

Met up with little Eva Hicks for the first time today (screen name TBD)...we watched the OKC->Memphis game and checked out some Star Wars collectibles.  Cute kid!