News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

3.0 Paug Meetups Galore

Started by redrum, March 07, 2009, 03:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McGrupp

I do remember accosting some nitrous mafia guys with that sword. Kind of like Trey in the gun shop in Bittersweet Motel - "Give me a balloon motherfucker!" and running off like a madman.

Ah yes it's all coming back to me now
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

antelope19

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

hoodie22

Quote from: McGrupp on October 28, 2013, 09:33:04 PM
I do remember accosting some nitrous mafia guys with that sword. Kind of like Trey in the gun shop in Bittersweet Motel - "Give me a balloon motherfucker!" and running off like a madman.

Just curious, how did that go over with the nitrous mafia? You're still alive, so thats a good sign.

gah

Quote from: hoodie22 on October 28, 2013, 09:58:30 PM

Just curious, how did that go over with the nitrous mafia? You're still alive, so thats a good sign.

Would you fuck with a greasy guy with a plastic sword and shield? Exactly.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

rowjimmy

Quote from: gah on October 29, 2013, 09:53:52 AM

Would you fuck with give two shits about a greasy guy with a plastic sword and shield? Exactly.

FYP

hoodie22

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 29, 2013, 09:57:26 AM
Quote from: gah on October 29, 2013, 09:53:52 AM

Would you fuck with give two shits about a greasy guy with a plastic sword and shield? Exactly.

FYP

Touche

Undermind

Had a great weekend out in St Louis visiting a non pauper friend.  Kop joined us for Dso on Thursday and I got to finally meet kellerb for DSO in Indy on Friday.   I owe kellerb a new one hitter though lol.  Then last night KOP introduced us to a great brew pub in St Louis and some fantastic local bluegrass.  Thanks to both for making my trip even more fun!  I wish I could have met mister hairline in Indy too,  but he seemed to have a fairly legitimate excuse.
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

Caravan2001

Quote from: Undermind on February 09, 2014, 02:16:59 PM
Had a great weekend out in St Louis visiting a non pauper friend.  Kop joined us for Dso on Thursday and I got to finally meet kellerb for DSO in Indy on Friday.   I owe kellerb a new one hitter though lol.  Then last night KOP introduced us to a great brew pub in St Louis and some fantastic local bluegrass.  Thanks to both for making my trip even more fun!  I wish I could have met mister hairline in Indy too,  but he seemed to have a fairly legitimate excuse.

Nice.  How was DSO?  I have never heard them.

Undermind

Quote from: Caravan2001 on February 09, 2014, 02:31:48 PM

Nice.  How was DSO?  I have never heard them.
Really enjoyed both shows.  Jeff mattson rips.  Thursday night was 10-15-76 and Friday was 11-14-87.   Both shows had many highlights.  He's Gone and eyes were awesome on Thursday and terrapin and Stella were sweet on Friday.  Oh and you know the non pauger friend caravan,  it is Shell :)
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

mbw

I wish I could have met mister hairline in Indy too,  but he seemed to have a fairly legitimate excuse.
I know Charlie is going bald, but ouch.

emay

antelope19

Quote from: mbw on February 09, 2014, 02:53:11 PM
I wish I could have met mister hairline in Indy too,  but he seemed to have a fairly legitimate excuse.

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

PIE-GUY

::remains happy his nickname comes from his love of pie and not his hairline::
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Thrillhouse

An outstanding weekend of music for sure. And great meeting shell. She needed a concert buddy bad.

Best moment was when you made me pull over because you were on fire.  :clap:
Quote from: bvaz on February 14, 2012, 02:59:09 PM
I can only imagine how much I would hate people at an event like 'roo.

Pebbles and marbles, like things on my mind...

Undermind

Quote from: PG on February 09, 2014, 06:55:26 PM

::remains happy his nickname comes from his love of pie and not his hairline::
Damn auto correct.  Now MC will really never want to hang.