News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2023 Official/Phan art

Started by emay, July 25, 2023, 11:22:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PIE-GUY

Quote from: mistercharlie on May 15, 2024, 12:41:41 PM
Quote from: Superfreakie on May 15, 2024, 10:21:31 AM
Quote from: mistercharlie on May 15, 2024, 09:44:17 AMI actually grabbed one since I couch toured the weekend while the wife was out of town.

Fucking blasphemy I tell you. The sky is falling. 
It feels wierd buying a poster for a show I wasn't 'at', but I really liked the print and I did 'attend' from my living room.

As long as you're not counting it in your stats. I mean, lots of people bought prints for Trey's Beacon Jams run and nobody was actually, there. 
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mistercharlie

Quote from: PIE-GUY on May 15, 2024, 03:03:02 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on May 15, 2024, 12:41:41 PM
Quote from: Superfreakie on May 15, 2024, 10:21:31 AM
Quote from: mistercharlie on May 15, 2024, 09:44:17 AMI actually grabbed one since I couch toured the weekend while the wife was out of town.

Fucking blasphemy I tell you. The sky is falling. 
It feels wierd buying a poster for a show I wasn't 'at', but I really liked the print and I did 'attend' from my living room.

As long as you're not counting it in your stats. I mean, lots of people bought prints for Trey's Beacon Jams run and nobody was actually, there.
Yup, I have that print, too!

And I do not count the Chi '24 run in my stats.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

WhatstheUse?

Is there a print out there from Lifeboy?

I may die w/ that being the single greatest moment of my life so I suppose I should seek it out!
Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on May 15, 2024, 10:34:32 PMIs there a print out there from Lifeboy?

I may die w/ that being the single greatest moment of my life so I suppose I should seek it out!
His pre-sale has ended, and this was the closest print he had to Lifeboy.

Scott Harris Sphere N1
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.