News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

PHISH IS FUCKING BACK!!!!!!

Started by WhatstheUse?, March 08, 2009, 12:59:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caravan2001

emay

signed. Every night is getting jams, different and amazing jams. Last night was so raging. So psyched for Vegas. 

JPhishman

Quote from: emay on October 25, 2021, 12:48:32 PMsigned. Every night is getting jams, different and amazing jams. Last night was so raging. So psyched for Vegas.

ARF ARF ARF
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

emay

Quotesigned. Every night is getting jams, different and amazing jams. Last night was so raging. So psyched for Vegas.

ARF ARF ARF
my guy. see you in a couple days  :pbjtime: :beers: ARF ARF

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

anthrax

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

rowjimmy

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

antelope19

Can't wait to give set 2 a spin.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

WhatstheUse?

:wtu: Yes please.

While I surely realize I "missed the boat"... this tour has given me such a completely satisfied feeling that I haven't quite felt before. When people look back 10-20-30 years from now, I really do think this year will stand out.

Of the past 8 shows I saw... I'd maaaybe rank one of them as "below average" (Santa Barbara) but I feel the other 7 stand amongst some of the strongest I've seen. Never have I seen that consistency!

Lastly... am I crazy or did I go 8 shows without a DWD?! That's gotta be a first...
Bring in the dude!

Bobafett

Maybe I'm crazy, but 2021 has been the high point of phish since 3.0.  
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

sunrisevt

Quote from: Bobafett on November 02, 2021, 09:41:31 AMMaybe I'm crazy, but 2021 has been the high point of phish since 3.0. 

It seems likely this winter might see some deep comparative listening to whole sets, shows, & runs from fall 2013, summer 2015, and 2021.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

rowjimmy

Quote from: Bobafett on November 02, 2021, 09:41:31 AMMaybe I'm crazy, but 2021 has been the high point of phish since 3.0. 

You're not crazy.

emay

They are indeed at a high point. This tour was just simply amazing. Idk the last time I felt this way about the band. Even after 5 days in Vegas we were talking about how we could literally keep going to more shows this week, mentally. From SF through SoCal and Vegas, it felt like a story unfolding with something different every night. SF had a strong start with intricate jams, the jammed NICU and teases at NICU, tweezerfest madness in LA and our intergalactic dance party in Veagas. I feel like even when they started up a repeat from a couple shows ago, no one cared, we were ready to hear them blow the wheels off whatever jam vehicle they wanted to play. The jams sounded so...fresh, every night. I love this band