News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

PHISH IS FUCKING BACK!!!!!!

Started by WhatstheUse?, March 08, 2009, 12:59:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbw

Quote from: whatapiper on May 29, 2011, 02:53:30 PM
pretty sure Gumbo is writing the forward

:desperately awaits a rowjimmy prediction of how that might read:

PIE-GUY

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on May 29, 2011, 02:45:04 PM
dude is writing compiling a book of crappy words he's already written.

Fyp
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

rowjimmy

As it happens, I've acquired an advanced copy.

Dudes.
Back in the day or so I'm told cos I was like in grade school, Phish destroyed America and Europe and even a little bit of Japan and shit was amazing. Trey could take the stage, pull one string and be all bawannnga bwang bwop bop and kids would come to life die and jizz themselfs all in the time it took for those notes to fly out of the speakers. You could just hear the Camden Chalkdust in almost every show and no fuckin body could touch what they were doing. Mike was beating the audience about the ears with walloping galumphs of bass beauty and Fish could play 128th notes with his right hand wile keeping straight 5/8 time with his feet and left hand. and Ohmyfucking gahhhhh!!!!!HDHSfhosfhskhfs!@!!!!
Paaaaaaayyyyyy Joooooorgan ripped the world apart when he was playing the piano and stitching it back together.

That was the greatest music ever made. Fucking Mozart was a hack. I mena not a hack cos clearly, if you know anything about music dude knew what was up did you know that he invented the practice of downtuning a violin? and he also invented the modern piano concerto mostly because he wanted to show his own badassed chops. bitches were all swooning cos of that and corsets. corsets are crazy hot and i mean that in the way like sexy and temperature cos my girlfriend, when she brings me chicken wings after the shows she sometimes wears one but not in the summer cos its way unsafe to pass out when you're driving cos one second you're crusing along and BLAMMO! fucking dead. Not cool.

So now it's 2011.

Phish has taken all of that amazing awesom e and quintuple tripled it and mashed it with the sloppy gobbldeygook of ph which was so inspired and misunderstood by fake fans who just pretended to like phish and now they can come out and blaaarrrrggghhhh111!!@@ wtfbbqapplesauce!!!!@@!#!#s chit gets fucking real and i mean real like crazy real like on the real world and shit like that. All you people need to do is just stop oyour little add brains and listen for a second and you'll hear it. You'll be sitting there and sudden;y find yourself all guuh! omgimapoolofjizzandshitandwtfimflyingwithapinkunicorn!WRH)U2)23DH#DH30hd!!!

Or you could read this fucking book and you'll see what's up.

gah

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 29, 2011, 03:18:58 PM

Dudes.
Back in the day or so I'm told cos I was like in grade school, Phish destroyed America and Europe and even a little bit of Japan and shit was amazing. Trey could take the stage, pull one string and be all bawannnga bwang bwop bop and kids would come to life die and jizz themselfs all in the time it took for those notes to fly out of the speakers. You could just hear the Camden Chalkdust in almost every show and no fuckin body could touch what they were doing. Mike was beating the audience about the ears with walloping galumphs of bass beauty and Fish could play 128th notes with his right hand wile keeping straight 5/8 time with his feet and left hand. and Ohmyfucking gahhhhh!!!!!HDHSfhosfhskhfs!@!!!!
Paaaaaaayyyyyy Joooooorgan ripped the world apart when he was playing the piano and stitching it back together.

That was the greatest music ever made. Fucking Mozart was a hack. I mena not a hack cos clearly, if you know anything about music dude knew what was up did you know that he invented the practice of downtuning a violin? and he also invented the modern piano concerto mostly because he wanted to show his own badassed chops. bitches were all swooning cos of that and corsets. corsets are crazy hot and i mean that in the way like sexy and temperature cos my girlfriend, when she brings me chicken wings after the shows she sometimes wears one but not in the summer cos its way unsafe to pass out when you're driving cos one second you're crusing along and BLAMMO! fucking dead. Not cool.

So now it's 2011.

Phish has taken all of that amazing awesom e and quintuple tripled it and mashed it with the sloppy gobbldeygook of ph which was so inspired and misunderstood by fake fans who just pretended to like phish and now they can come out and blaaarrrrggghhhh111!!@@ wtfbbqapplesauce!!!!@@!#!#s chit gets fucking real and i mean real like crazy real like on the real world and shit like that. All you people need to do is just stop oyour little add brains and listen for a second and you'll hear it. You'll be sitting there and sudden;y find yourself all guuh! omgimapoolofjizzandshitandwtfimflyingwithapinkunicorn!WRH)U2)23DH#DH30hd!!!

Pure genius.  :clap:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Hicks

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 29, 2011, 03:18:58 PM

Dudes.

So now it's 2011.

It's funny cause it's true.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

fauxpaxfauxreal

"crazy real like on the real world"
:cry:

whatapiper

i especially love the 2nd paragraph  :clap:
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

mbw

birdman

@@ wtfbbqapplesauce!!!
:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Paug FTMFW!

gah

its the typewriter font that really pushes it over  :-D
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

kellerb

Quote from: gumbo

Dudes.

So now it's 2011.

Gumbo:  never change.

ytowndan

I can't wait until I get the chance to mention Mike's "walloping galumphs of bass beauty".   :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

guyforget

-AD_

ph92

Quote from: kellerb on May 29, 2011, 05:23:39 PM
Quote from: gumbo

Dudes.

So now it's 2011.

Gumbo:  never change.
:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH