News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

PHISH IS FUCKING BACK!!!!!!

Started by WhatstheUse?, March 08, 2009, 12:59:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

susep

Solid tour all around.  After 3 somewhat mediocre events ie NYE, Mexico, and MSG, Phish was back flexing their improvisational muscles.  For starters go back to the Orange Beach Chalk Dust.  Also opening with huge, jammy tunes this tour.  Short but sweet. 

GBL

There was no NYE, unless you meant Halloween
If this is love, I'm never going home..

mbw

Quote from: GBL on June 06, 2022, 08:53:43 PMThere was no NYE, unless you meant Halloween

sure there was.

PIE-GUY

Quotei love deer creek  :phish:  :phish:  :phish:

Me, too. It's the only place I saw Jerry play ever. It's real special. 
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

GBL

rowjimmy

Fucking epic set II last night in AC.
Sound the alarms!

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 06, 2022, 09:44:22 AMFucking epic set II last night in AC.
Sound the alarms!

Looks good on paper, that's for sure! I look forward to listening!
Bring in the dude!

VDB

AC1 (via recording) is stupendous. Fluid, energetic, improvisationally muscular. Dig it.
Is this still Wombat?

GBL

AC3 was great imo, ending of Wave of Hope was 🔥🔥🔥

Marmar

That was fun.

My brain hurts. A lot.

N1 was Good.....N2 I was too spun to enjoy at all (still had a blast).....N3 was GOOD.

Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: Marmar on August 08, 2022, 04:46:24 PMI was too spun to enjoy at all (still had a blast)

Ah yes, the ever-so-rare unenjoyable good time.
Bring in the dude!

Marmar

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on August 08, 2022, 05:24:54 PM
Quote from: Marmar on August 08, 2022, 04:46:24 PMI was too spun to enjoy at all (still had a blast)

Wendell is my witness....
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

Superfreakie

:hereyougoyousentimentalbastar
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

sunrisevt

I seem to recall a certain hotel room in Atlantic City during the earliest hours of November, 2010 ...
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

sunrisevt

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.