News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

3/6/09 YEM's

Started by redrum, March 19, 2009, 11:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antelope19

which, btw, is talb spelled backwards.   :-o :-o :-o
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Mr Minor

Quote from: blatboom on March 24, 2009, 01:55:00 PM
c'mon guys, let's stay focused.
this thread is for debating whether or not Trey was a junkie for most of the 2000s or if it was some elaborate hoax to earn cool points with the fan base.

Staying focused does not allow us to post whore.  How else do people get 4000+ posts?  :evil:

sophist

Quote from: sprobeck on March 24, 2009, 01:30:54 PM
Becoming an addict is STupid.  It's hard to believe an intelligent person would let that happen unless they wanted to appear more human and decrease the hero worship!

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

sprobeck

The addiction discussion and the YEM discussion go hand in hand because the botched YEM might also be an attempt to seem more human or lower expectations. Not sure though.
fresh back from the mental institution and FEELING FINE!!!!!!!!

sunrisevt

Oh, jeebus h christmas on a goddam popsicle stick. The botched opening to YEM was either an actual mistake, or it was a lame joke--to intentionally screw up the tune for an effect other than humor would have been insane. Now please f'ing shut up for a day or two, and start posting in another thread.

/discussion
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

GBL

i suppose my answer to the question is ' i dont give a fuck?'

you are all douchey.. and yes its douchee, not douchay!
If this is love, I'm never going home..

sprobeck

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

sprobeck

McGrupp

Quote from: GBL on March 24, 2009, 02:22:23 PM
Quote from: sprobeck on March 24, 2009, 02:20:25 PM
Whatever :-o

sprobeck, LOL

You forgot to add the "You're a nobody" part, a la August  :lol:
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

hoodie22

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on March 24, 2009, 01:38:38 PM
Becoming an addict is STupid.  It's hard to believe an intelligent person would let that happen unless they wanted to appear more human and decrease the hero worship!

I hope you are kidding because this is one of the dumbest posts I have ever read.

QFT.
I don't even know what else to say. Truly one of the most ignorant statements I've ever read.
Good work  :clap:

rowjimmy

Sweet Fancy Moses!

Spro,
This:

is one of the more ignorant posts in all of the 240,034+ posts on this message board.

Congratulations.

Ri©h

It's official...  this thread =

sprobeck

I'm no expert but if you were to ask any drug addict whether being an addict was stupid or not and they were being honest with you they would say yes!

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: sprobeck on March 24, 2009, 04:22:35 PM
I'm no expert but if you were to ask any drug addict whether being an addict was stupid or not and they were being honest with you they would say yes!
:roll:

Newsflash: Smart people make stupid mistakes just like the rest of us.
Bring in the dude!