News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Has Trey moved on from...?

Started by moonmoog, March 20, 2009, 02:14:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

Gumbo72203

shut up man, U-Melt is sick and you know it.   :wink:

i will say, however, that since Hampton, my U-Melt listening has dropped slightly....   now its about 40% Phish, 40% U-Melt, 20% Dead. 

"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

Ri©h

You definitely need a few more shows under your belt and you'll forget about the Melt.  Soon you'll be so entrenched in Phish that you will eat, drink, sleep and live Phish. Nothing else will matter to you but the next set of tour dates and your insane desire to see them again and again.

Resistance is futile. You will assimilate.

Gumbo72203

"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

Ri©h

May The Force be with you, young Jedi.   8-)

guyforget

I dont even know who the fuck U-Melt is...   :? :? :roll: :roll:
-AD_

Hicks

Apparently, they're the new Phix, except for the whole covering Phish part.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Ri©h

Quote from: guyforget on March 25, 2009, 01:13:07 AM
I dont even know who the fuck U-Melt is...   :? :? :roll: :roll:

:lol: That says it all right there!

guyforget

At first I thought they were that Japanese jamband that Ive never heard either, but then I googled "Japanese jamband" and came up w/ that as Meltone.  I knew there was a "melt" in there somewhere. 
-AD_