News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

I hope Fall Tour...

Started by mattstick, March 25, 2009, 08:57:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gah

know what I saw at jpj arena? Blue Man Group....i know, i know...free tickets. Anyhow, it would be a sweet spot to see the boys play. Saturday night, get to go hiking in the day, summer time, like rj said, so less of the college campus kids coming....sure would be nice....
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

blatboom

all I know is it isn't worth shit as a basketball arena right now.

Phunkaddict

And The Light Is Growing Brighter Now

Ri©h

Quote from: blatboom on March 25, 2009, 11:13:12 PM
Quote from: Rich on March 25, 2009, 11:11:52 PM
Vegas baby. Prepare yourselves.  :evil:

they better put Trey on a leash.

Hell, man...  I'm going to need a leash.   :banana:

Hicks

Quote from: Rich on March 25, 2009, 11:11:52 PM
Vegas baby. Prepare yourselves.  :evil:

My wife has already consented to hit Vegas with me if they play there! 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

gah

Quote from: 97phunkaddict on March 25, 2009, 11:46:55 PM

Oh yeah, 3 night run at the spectrum! That would be sweet! Ahhh, Philly, the amount of nitrous that town would go through that weekend....

birdman

Quote from: goodabouthood on March 26, 2009, 09:35:44 AM

Oh yeah, 3 night run at the spectrum! That would be sweet! Ahhh, Philly, the amount of nitrous that town would go through that weekend....
Do they still have the "Rocky" statue out front?

Paug FTMFW!

Mr Minor

...doesn't suck.  Hit good venues and play a run at each.

khalpin

Quote from: birdman on March 26, 2009, 09:37:52 AM

QuoteIn September 2006, however, it was given a permanent new home in an area near the base of the steps of the Philadelphia Museum of Art not far from where it had appeared in a spot on the plaza at the top of the Museum's steps in the film Rocky III.

gah

Quote from: khalpin on March 26, 2009, 09:40:24 AM
Quote from: birdman on March 26, 2009, 09:37:52 AM

QuoteIn September 2006, however, it was given a permanent new home in an area near the base of the steps of the Philadelphia Museum of Art not far from where it had appeared in a spot on the plaza at the top of the Museum's steps in the film Rocky III.

Yeah, I never knew it was by the spectrum, I always thought it was by the museum.

McGrupp

Quote from: goodabouthood on March 26, 2009, 09:35:44 AM

I would destroy philadelphia. Absolute destruction. I love going to philly for shows - got a whole crew up there and everything. Spectrum would be dopeness.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

Brocelot

Quote from: blatboom on March 25, 2009, 09:20:35 AM
Quote from: noonanjs on March 25, 2009, 09:19:12 AM
Has a two day run at the Allstate Arena, in the Chi.  

I love this btw:

BlatBoom, thanks for the compliment on the avatar it is part of one of the shirts I am developing for the summer tour, If I could only figure out how to post pictures I am going post all of them in the threads thread.

blatboom

Quote from: noonanjs on March 26, 2009, 10:58:13 AM

I love this btw:

BlatBoom, thanks for the compliment on the avatar it is part of one of the shirts I am developing for the summer tour, If I could only figure out how to post pictures I am going post all of them in the threads thread.

DO WANT!!

gah

Quote from: blatboom on March 26, 2009, 11:15:11 AM
Quote from: noonanjs on March 26, 2009, 10:58:13 AM

I love this btw:

DO WANT!!

I'll take one. as a tee or a sticker!

Bobafett

me too.  can i preorder or do i have to enter a lottery, cause i suck at lotteries.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.