News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2009-08-16 Saratoga Performing Arts Center - Saratoga Springs, NY - Roll Call

Started by thechad, March 25, 2009, 11:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Casey Lenahan

wtf lol Im not sneaking in to any show nor have I i was just playing  :-P

but i think im just going to go to the outlet for one, online for the other. HOPEFULLY I GET IT
I owe Aug $20

sunrisevt

If it weren't the last show of the summer, I'd say you could probably score lawn tix in the lot--SPAC holds ~25k.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

thechad

Quote from: tehdead on March 27, 2009, 04:44:16 AM
wtf lol Im not sneaking in to any show nor have I i was just playing  :-P

but i think im just going to go to the outlet for one, online for the other. HOPEFULLY I GET IT

No, no, wasn't making any sort of accusations, just saying that if people were really desperate that it something that people have done.  I'm not going to say that I ever did it, in '95 for a Petty show ( :wink:), but I do know that it can be done.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

Casey Lenahan

ya i didnt take offence to ya  :wink:, were all family here! But yeah I know what you mean, ive seen it done
I owe Aug $20

hoodie22

Fortunately my brother managed to grab some tickets on LN this afternoon. So I'll be there.

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

Casey Lenahan

im going to find out if the gf is in, and if shes not im going all out and buying me a nice seat under the pavillion from stub hub, tax returns  :banana:
I owe Aug $20

phg

pulled 2 lawns today, so I'm officially in!  looking forward to seeing this venue...

I would trade one of my lawns for a Merriweather if anyone is interested

Gumbo72203

it pays to be a SPAC member....

Section 7, Row S, seats 15 and 16

...purchased on Wednesday :)
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

blatboom

Gumbo72203

%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

thechad

Sweet, we've already got a pretty good showing for this one.  I've got the list on my first post updated with what I think is everyone so far.

Gumbo, how did you become a SPAC member?  I was looking around and couldn't find anything, granted I wasn't looking to hard.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

Gumbo72203

well its actually my mom who's the member...  im not sure what its called, but its just their like, SPAC rewards program or something.  just go to their site and look for anything that says "become a member" lol

redrum

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

tet

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish