News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2009-06-09 Asheville Civic Center - Asheville, NC - Official Roll Call Thread

Started by rowjimmy, March 25, 2009, 11:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

Ill be there just got a ticket from my friend for a friendly price  :banana:

guyforget

-AD_

whyweigh5.0

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

fauxpaxfauxreal

As of right now, I will be in.

Look for the ninjas with the Kajagoogoo--Too Shy banner in the upper deck!

Bobafett

Upper Deck BOYEE!!  look out!  ninjas on the roof.  i'll be wiggin out!
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

gah

Ok, I didn't see a list on this one, so here goes, let me know if I missed anyone:

phg
jmorgan
Sophist
noodle
keeb333
Short Round
mixmasterob
tonybeyondo
fauxpasfauxreal
emayPhishheadMD
guyforget
whyweight3.5
Bobafett
goodabouthood
WhatstheUse?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

WhatstheUse?

count me in!!!  :banana:

just finished up a deal with someone through craigslist this morning, this will be the last ticket I needed for the first leg! Woohoo!
Bring in the dude!

noodle

I see Col. Bruce and blueground undergrass are in Asheville the same night. Long Journey Home anyone? That would be cool. Looks like they have an eight o'clock start time though.

They do have the tenth off?

emay

Quote from: noodle on May 18, 2009, 08:40:18 PM
I see Col. Bruce and blueground undergrass are in Asheville the same night. Long Journey Home anyone? That would be cool. Looks like they have an eight o'clock start time though.

10Th is in Knoxville my friend, but the garage is a pretty wild place for late nighters...hopefully Col. Bruce is playing after the Phish. The Bridge is also playing a post-Phish show at Emerald Lounge.

guyforget

-AD_

gimmetela

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: guyforget on May 20, 2009, 01:22:43 PM
pre-show music = all good

post show music = yawn

Obviously someone was not at ViperHouse with Trey in Winston-Salem '98.  Or at Emo's with MMW in Austin '95.

:-D

noodle

Quote from: emayPhishheadMD on May 20, 2009, 01:19:40 PM
Quote from: noodle on May 18, 2009, 08:40:18 PM

10Th is in Knoxville my friend, but the garage is a pretty wild place for late nighters...hopefully Col. Bruce is playing after the Phish. The Bridge is also playing a post-Phish show at Emerald Lounge.

Nah, I was saying Jeff had the tenth off after palying in Asheville the ninth. Short ride to knox. Wishful thinking.

guyforget

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on May 20, 2009, 07:12:50 PM
Quote from: guyforget on May 20, 2009, 01:22:43 PM
pre-show music = all good

post show music = yawn

Obviously someone was not at ViperHouse with Trey in Winston-Salem '98.  Or at Emo's with MMW in Austin '95.

:-D

Well, in my defense, I wasnt on tour in '95, and in '98 I hit the road for Merriweather immediately after the Walnut Creek show.  What a great frickin' week (in '98), too, 2 YEM encores...  whoa!   :banana:
-AD_

mattstick

I'm not so into post-shows either... but that Viperhouse gig was Fall '98, not summer.