News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2009-08-05 Shoreline Amp. - Mountain View, CA - Roll Call

Started by WhatstheUse?, March 25, 2009, 12:18:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CatchYourBreath

This thread seems soooo dead, but...I'm going!  :banana:

redrum

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

CatchYourBreath

Lifeboy

Two of my friends back out on shoreline, and they are giving me their tickets to try to get rid of so let me know if you need a few. They are livenations
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

CatchYourBreath

Anyone showing up for Shoreline early? My peeps and I will be there Tuesday afternoon, so let me know if you'd like to meet up for dinner and drinks! My thought is that the time will pass faster in good company  :beers:

CatchYourBreath

Everyone is on the Gorge thread now....seems like everyone is looking past Shoreline like it doesn't even exist....makes me wonder if I should have spent the money

:-(

khalpin

Quote from: CatchYourBreath on August 03, 2009, 10:33:50 AM
Everyone is on the Gorge thread now....seems like everyone is looking past Shoreline like it doesn't even exist....makes me wonder if I should have spent the money

If it's feasible to make it to any show, it's worth it.

Scott needs to update the first post with you on the attendee list.  And somebody needs to bring a camera for the meetups!

CatchYourBreath

Quote from: khalpin on August 03, 2009, 10:45:33 AM
Quote from: CatchYourBreath on August 03, 2009, 10:33:50 AM

If it's feasible to make it to any show, it's worth it.

Scott needs to update the first post with you on the attendee list.  And somebody needs to bring a camera for the meetups!

I agree, I'm just having a case of the morning grumps...they played EVERYTHING I wanted to see last night, but its cool...

The only other show I've been able to make was 2-14-03 at the Forum....great show, but the venue was empty and you couldn't even give away tix on the lot....I guess what I'm saying is, I just want to be at a highly anticipated show...I guess thats why I'm going to fest though....

CatchYourBreath

[/quote]
  And somebody needs to bring a camera for the meetups!
[/quote]

oh and I've got us covered! with video, too!

Bobafett

i think save the date will not be a let-down, but looking at the RR setlists, i doubt any of these shows will be dissapointing.  they are gelling right now.  sometimes i really hate being a "grown-up" and making adult decisions, cause i would be all over this whole tour........oh well.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

redrum

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

CatchYourBreath

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

Lifeboy

I'm at the quality inn in sunnyvale. woke up much too early this morning due to the time change. Now I'm killing time on the computer in the lobby.
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke: