News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

explain phish to a friend?

Started by AfterMidnight, April 01, 2009, 03:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

Quote from: MarkDavidson on April 01, 2009, 03:14:30 PM
just about all my friends know that i'm a phish fan. they call it a "weird obsession". so last night i was trying to explain this "weird obsession" to someone and they just didn't get it. they didn't get understand trading shows, listening closely to certain parts of songs. maybe i wasn't explaining my self clearly. guess if your not in to it you just don't get it. does anyone else ever run in to this?

Don't bother.
Tickets are tough enough as it is.

gah

Quote from: rowjimmy on April 01, 2009, 10:12:05 PM
Quote from: MarkDavidson on April 01, 2009, 03:14:30 PM
just about all my friends know that i'm a phish fan. they call it a "weird obsession". so last night i was trying to explain this "weird obsession" to someone and they just didn't get it. they didn't get understand trading shows, listening closely to certain parts of songs. maybe i wasn't explaining my self clearly. guess if your not in to it you just don't get it. does anyone else ever run in to this?

Don't bother.
Tickets are tough enough as it is.

yeah, first rule of phish, is you do not talk about phish. the second rule of phish is you DO NOT talk about phish.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.