News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Breakin Bad on AMC

Started by VA $l!m, April 06, 2009, 12:11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunrisevt

My wife just cancelled our cable. Given how UNC has been sucking this year, I think we'll probably miss them in the tournament anyways. But waiting for season 3 of Breaking Bad on DVD is going to hurt. I don't see watching it on a laptop being satisfying...
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

VA $l!m

starts next week right?
been waiting for this sh--
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

sophist

Quote from: VA slim on March 11, 2010, 10:56:11 AM
starts next week right?
Yep.  3/21 10pm EST. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

VA $l!m

Quote from: sophist on March 11, 2010, 11:12:18 AM
Quote from: VA slim on March 11, 2010, 10:56:11 AM
starts next week right?
Yep.  3/21 10pm EST.
is it SUN yet????!!!! :crazy:

VA $l!m

i peaked at the tv schedule tonite, and it appears that a MARATHON of season's past  is starting tonite....... :-D

justjezmund

cant believe that it took me this long to catch this show.  there are not enough hours in the day for all the tv  i wanna watch, but i will make room to catch up on this.  show kicks ass.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

VA $l!m

Quote from: JustJezmund on March 20, 2010, 07:02:31 PM
cant believe that it took me this long to catch this show.  there are not enough hours in the day for all the tv  i wanna watch, but i will make room to catch up on this.  show kicks ass.
smart move.

i ended up watching most of the "best of marathon last nite.

dyin for the premiere tomorrow!

justjezmund

Quote from: VA slim on March 20, 2010, 07:17:44 PM
Quote from: JustJezmund on March 20, 2010, 07:02:31 PM
smart move.

i ended up watching most of the "best of marathon last nite.

dyin for the premiere tomorrow!
that marathon is what did it for me.  I just finished gettin seasons one and two.  im recording the premiere tomorrow but prob wont get to it till later this week.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

VA $l!m

ooooooooweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

VA $l!m

sophist

Great first episode of season three.  some intense shit.  my jaw hit the floor during Walt's assembly speech. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

VA $l!m

they did a great job setting the stage for the rest of the season

ytowndan

Quote from: VA slim on March 23, 2010, 01:06:16 AM

Yep.  Very good opening. 

How long do you guys think it takes him to come begging for the 3 million dollar job?  I'd say 2 more episodes tops. 

And, I agree about the assembly speech.  It was a combination of  :-o and  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

sophist

Quote from: ytowndan on March 23, 2010, 01:30:41 PM
Quote from: VA slim on March 23, 2010, 01:06:16 AM

Yep.  Very good opening. 

How long do you guys think it takes him to come begging for the 3 million dollar job?  I'd say 2 more episodes tops. 

And, I agree about the assembly speech.  It was a combination of  :-o and  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
I agree, two, maybe three episodes and he goes godfather III (Just when I thought I was out, you pull me back in). 

Yeah, the speech def had moments of hilarity.  I loved how he kept trying to get confirmation of the facts.   
:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

cactusfan

poor walt. in that speech he was really working overtime trying to convince himself it wasn't so bad... heck, only the 50th worst plance crash! the planes weren't even full! they'll all forget it soon!

nice opening.