News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

MLB 2009 y'all

Started by mattstick, April 06, 2009, 03:46:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blatboom

Mr Minor

antelope19

Go Twins!!!!  *

*-Antelope19 is the biggest fan of whomever is playing the Yankees
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

mattstick

Gotta feel for Justin Morneau who is a STUD and has to sit at home and watch his Twins in the playoffs.

Twins in 4.

antelope19

Quote from: mattstick on October 07, 2009, 08:41:51 AM

Gotta feel for Justin Morneau who is a STUD and has to sit at home and watch his Twins in the playoffs.

Twins in 4.

Agreed.  Dude is a beast and played a MAJOR role in getting that team to where they are today. 

fauxpaxfauxreal

Just wanted to say....
GO TWINS!!!!!!!!

Alumni

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on October 07, 2009, 06:18:05 PM
Just wanted to say....
GO TWINS!!!!!!!!

And when you have a guy on 3rd with less than two out...bunt if you need to, but don't strand the guy.  :x
Cause I got a degree

fauxpaxfauxreal

Ha.  Did that happen?  I didn't even see the game.  I was very surprised at the result.

Alumni

Great time to be a baseball fan. Maybe the best time of the year...

Cards are 1 out away from taking the split, but...wait...a 2-base error by Matt Holliday on a routine fly, and the Dodgers have the tying run in scoring position.

With the exception of the MIN-NY snoozer yesterday, every game's been good. Hopefully that continues for the late one (BOS@ANA)
Cause I got a degree

Alumni

Matt Holliday = goat.

Dodgers pull off the come-from-behind win.
Cause I got a degree

Poster Nutbag

Quote from: antelope19 on October 07, 2009, 08:39:24 AM
Go Twins!!!!  *

Antelope19 should admit that all his teams suck and stop hating the Yankees the way the little boy hates the cute looking girl on the playground...
Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

mattstick

The best part about the 09 Yankees is that even if they win the World Series they're still a bunch of overpaid losers.

antelope19

Quote from: Poster Nutbag on October 08, 2009, 09:49:22 PM
Go Twins!!!!  *

Antelope19 should admit that all his teams suck and stop hating the Yankees the way the little boy hates the cute looking girl on the playground...

:lol:

It'll never happen.  My hatred for the Yankees is steadfast.  It's been going on for 30 years.  Seek out my "key your eye out story" for one of the many reasons I truly hate the yankees(and the many of their fans). 

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: antelope19 on October 09, 2009, 08:44:52 AM
Quote from: Poster Nutbag on October 08, 2009, 09:49:22 PM
Go Twins!!!!  *

:lol:

It'll never happen.  My hatred for the Yankees is steadfast.  It's been going on for 30 years.  Seek out my "key your eye out story" for one of the many reasons I truly hate the yankees(and the many of their fans).

WOW...Key your eye out?  Harsh.  Glad I am a Mets fan.
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

Mr Minor

Anyone else think the bad call by the ump held the Twins from winning?  Maybe things would have been the same, maybe not.  But still, that was a huge call missed.