News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

taking some requests

Started by benjammin, April 07, 2009, 12:46:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

G. Augusto

Quote from: Hicks on April 14, 2009, 05:26:25 PM
Quote from: Subtle Sounds on April 14, 2009, 05:24:08 PM
Could you possibly seed the "CarreyStock" show from the Barn?   Believe that to be 6/24/99. Project '99 just started with the first show on 6/30 so I did not know if it was going to pop up with the project or not. Many thanks!! :phish:

Ha, good luck with that.

Right on it!

benjammin

Could you possibly seed the "CarreyStock" show from the Barn?   Believe that to be 6/24/99. Project '99 just started with the first show on 6/30 so I did not know if it was going to pop up with the project or not. Many thanks!! :phish:

i think the only place this exists is deep in the phish archives, i'll ask shapiro about it if you want

blatboom

Quote from: G. Augusto on April 14, 2009, 05:30:02 PM
Quote from: Hicks on April 14, 2009, 05:26:25 PM

Ha, good luck with that.

Right on it!

you gotta get your boy to come off it.

Subtle Sounds

Ha, did not know this was not in circulation. Any help would obviously be greatly appreciated. I believe it is time to get this out there!! :mrgreen:

disco

I vaguely remember trying to track that one down via Kevin and got nowhere but someone's welcome to try again
..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

nab

Could you possibly seed the "CarreyStock" show from the Barn?   Believe that to be 6/24/99. Project '99 just started with the first show on 6/30 so I did not know if it was going to pop up with the project or not. Many thanks!! :phish:

Dude that was seeded for one day only, you missed the bus.

benjammin

talked to shapiro, he said the only recording is a really bad AUD, and it won't likely see the light of the day since it is still an official recording and he's not really in control on what gets out, plus probably some legal issues with jim on there and all

any iso's? *twiddles his thumbs*

A-Train

Subtle Sounds

I'll second the 12/15/95! Thanks Ben for all your efforts on that Barn show, appreciate it! :beers:

benjammin

ask and ye shall receive...

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=524292

enjoy!  :phish:

p.s. this is a really nice recording

A-Train

Thanks Ben! Being a Philly native this show has a lot of meaning for me.

Fee

Ben I know you've been hooking it up lately, but do you think you could hop on this show or reseed.  The 10/1/00 show.  The Guy Forget Show.  Thanks.  Or if someone else wouldn't mind hopping on I'd appreciate it.

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=520256

benjammin

sure, i'll hop on, it might be a little slow with the other seed going but it'll get there :)

Fee

Thanks alot man.  No problem on the speed.  I appreciate all you have done lately!!!

Subtle Sounds

I jumped on the 10/1/00 show to help Ben out.... Hopefully will make it move a little faster!!